PDA

View Full Version : Those Arabians...

Inferior Being
8th Sep 2005, 09:15
The other nations that have been made in mods are nice enough, but they all look so simmilar apart from their colors. The Egyptians or whatever they are have a completely different theme to them, and would spice up my Custom Battles quite one bit. Are any Egypt mods made yet? Searched, but couldn't find any. Also, are there any simple ways to unlock them myself? Fooling around with text-files or something? Please help me out!

officerpuppy
8th Sep 2005, 15:22
Indeed, my last game I had control of most of North Africa and I was having fun builiding up Arbian units and marching them around North Africa. Maybe next time I should build a huge army and march them right up to St.Petersburg :D

Inferior Being
8th Sep 2005, 15:50
Any ways to get them Quick Game-mode, then? I would really like a change.

General Cassard
9th Sep 2005, 03:39
I've used Arabian infantry and camel cavalry to invade Russia and Austria many times.

Last game, I had a unit of Arabian Line infantry with 4 stars that I used to invade Russia, Prussia, and finally, Great Britian.

Inferior Being
9th Sep 2005, 04:00
Quick-Game or Campaign?

General Cassard
9th Sep 2005, 22:23
Campaign

f/t

Inferior Being
10th Sep 2005, 19:23
Damn... :mad:

ytareh
10th Sep 2005, 20:40
Marmelukes fought (in french uniform) at Waterloo

General Cassard
15th Sep 2005, 01:06
They also fought at Austerlitz.

Inferior Being
17th Sep 2005, 15:20
I don't want Arabians because they're Arabians! I want them because they look different, get it?

GenMoore
25th Sep 2005, 09:00
well this is a Real time strag game, so its nice to have the right uniforms in the right place, and Arab uniforms were very colourfull and with the diff types of transport(camels), this is what it was like then. :D

weather dull white(Austra) or red(Britain) ,thats how they were dressed, just enjoy the tactics and conqu the other countries :D