PDA

View Full Version : Crippled Burrick is Back!!!

dancingzombieKat
6th Sep 2005, 16:44
We must have complained enough, because they changed the name back. That or im hallucinating(sp?). :D

Shadow Creepr
6th Sep 2005, 17:08
The reason was stated in the other thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=53273) on the name:

...So... the reason I changed it, was that many of the community chat forums throughout the forums were more along the lines of general discussion about the titles, and the different forums per title served different purposes. I just tried to change things up to make a bit more consistency...

However, the Thief community runs a bit different than the other titles' communites on the forums, and I did not know that changing the name would affect you guys that way. That is purely my mistake and I apologize. I knew people wanted to allow community chat discussion in here, which I wasn't opposed to, but I did not know about the name. I am here to support you guys, and help make this a place you guys want to visit. You want the name back, you got it. You dont like the new description, it can be changed.

So again, my bad. I would have changed it earlier if I had seen the thread. If there is something you guys dont like, just sent me a PM, and I'll do what I can to fix it.

If the new title/description still isnt up to par, let me know and I can see what I can do.

BrokenArts
6th Sep 2005, 18:39
All is well once again. *cheers* :D

Nightwalker
6th Sep 2005, 23:56
Awesome! Drinks are on me. :thumbsup:

littlek
7th Sep 2005, 14:43
Spies BA on the chandelier :thumbsup:

dancingzombieKat
7th Sep 2005, 16:51
The reason was stated in the other thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=53273) on the name:

I knew that!!(not)
Yeah burricks!

Caradavin1
9th Sep 2005, 20:23
Yay! :thumbsup:

Rommel_1891
16th Sep 2005, 23:20
Geez, you guys are trying to ditch me huh? I leave for a few months and you change the locks and remodel the place!

Nice to see so many smiling taffers. I just added a nVidia 6600 to replace my 5700LE that was having problems, and the 5200 before that. I'll have to get back to some taffing between Starcraft, DOOM3, and Final Fantasy 8. ;)

BrokenArts
17th Sep 2005, 01:26
I plan on getting myself a new graphics card for Xmas. Oh yeah, about time too.

Rommel, we knew you'd be back. :)