PDA

View Full Version : What's happening in the tomb?

Trinity34
1st Sep 2005, 14:04
Do you ever wonder what's happening in the tomb? Like... obviously the water runs through out it and turns the water wheels... what do you think the water wheels do? what are their purpose? :) Also did you notice those big boxes are being transported somewhere?

Trinity34
1st Sep 2005, 14:05
:eek: :eek: Maybe the wheels keep the water flowing so the boxes can be transported downstream.... :D

Alti
1st Sep 2005, 23:44
Good theory Trinity! I'm not sure what the water wheels do myself, but maybe what's inside the boxes are stolen artifacts?? :)

Trinity34
2nd Sep 2005, 00:10
YAAAY.. somebody responded. :p :D How come people don't post in this forum?

Where is everybody?

Sophia Leigh
2nd Sep 2005, 01:40
Patience Trinity34, we are all in different time zones :p :D
...plus we're probably just going through a quiet period, they'll be back

I don't have any thoeries on your questions though ;)

star girl
2nd Sep 2005, 12:52
Patience Trinity34, we are all in different time zones :p :D
...plus we're probably just going through a quiet period, they'll be back

I don't have any thoeries on your questions though ;)

WAY different time zones Mum. And Trinity, just wait till Legend is released. Eidos forums will have another record of maybe a possible above 1000 users/guests at a time.

Alti
3rd Sep 2005, 00:44
I post as often as I can, it's hard to post cause I practically live at work.. :)

CatSuit&Ponytail
3rd Sep 2005, 10:15
:eek: :eek: Maybe the wheels keep the water flowing so the boxes can be transported downstream.... :D
*Plugs ears* :p

Trinity34
3rd Sep 2005, 14:14
This is interesting... a moderator that does not want to hear about Legend. Does that mean when people start posting about the game that you can't moderate the posts? :p