PDA

View Full Version : Person or people at the mansion

Runtime
27th Aug 2005, 16:49
Person or people at the mansion?

Psychopompador
27th Aug 2005, 22:19
not sure i totally understand the last two options...

Johnny
27th Aug 2005, 22:38
I voted the last option. :D

Psychopompador, I think Runtime wanted the last option to be read as: Lara/Winston and another person or Lara/Winston and a bunch of people. I guess there are two options there now that I think about it. :)

Xxx_Lara_xxX
28th Aug 2005, 01:04
Hmm.. I like Winston. And it would be strange for someone with that much money to not have hired help around the house. Is Lara supposed to wash the carpets herself? ;)

But the best thing about tombraider is the feeling of loneliness and Lara being out on her own. So, if the house is crawling with people, especially strangers or maids who don't have very good AI, that will ruin it. So I voted just for winston :thumbsup:

Dutch_Croft
17th Oct 2005, 20:33
Voted for Lara and Winston too, think is the best option..for how does she do the trainings levels with a bounch of people around her. And a new butler, uhm..neh lets keep Winston :p

Trinity34
17th Oct 2005, 20:49
Hasn't it already been confirmed who is going to be at the mansion? ;)

Mangar The Dark
17th Oct 2005, 20:55
But the best thing about tombraider is the feeling of loneliness and Lara being out on her own. So, if the house is crawling with people, especially strangers or maids who don't have very good AI, that will ruin it. So I voted just for winston :thumbsup:

Loneliness is okay in the tombs, caves, etc. In her house, I think it would be fine if it felt a bit less lonely. (I would have also preferred if it felt less lonely in the cities like Rome and Venice-- kind of bizarre to see Rome as a deserted ghosttown!)

Master
2nd Nov 2005, 06:00
Loneliness is okay in the tombs, caves, etc. In her house, I think it would be fine if it felt a bit less lonely. (I would have also preferred if it felt less lonely in the cities like Rome and Venice-- kind of bizarre to see Rome as a deserted ghosttown!)

At the mansion Lara's never alone! She has her Quad. :D