PDA

View Full Version : Skin Pack 2.5

Berdan
20th Aug 2005, 20:23
Heard some ppl were looking for this - Berdan's Skin Pack Version 25 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=381R07RL)

ST0MPA
21st Aug 2005, 04:33
Thankyou sir :)

Mike_B
21st Aug 2005, 09:02
Thanks Berdan, I fixed the link in our download database, the file is now on our server, no waiting there :)

http://www.tafn.info/TAFN/commandos/scripts/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=36

officerpuppy
21st Aug 2005, 18:18
Super, cant wait to try it out. And thanks to Berdan for comming on here too :D

Sh!fty
22nd Aug 2005, 13:47
Are only british uniforms redone? or prussian and french as well? :confused:

officerpuppy
22nd Aug 2005, 16:56
It redoes the English and Austrians. Its cool mod, it redoes the infantry, cav and artiliary too.

vanian
22nd Aug 2005, 19:21
How do you install this mod? I extracted all the files from the mod to my Imperial Glory directory.It then says to remove the Data pack file which I did and now the game wont run at all.What a disaster! Any Ideas's what I've done wrong?

sick
22nd Aug 2005, 20:37
In the installation notes it says to extract the file to FSCommand\...\etc.
This mod was originally created for the demo version of the game. In the full game, you don't have to mind about the "FSCommand" part. Just leave it away and forget about it.

vanian
22nd Aug 2005, 21:01
How do actually extract files from the Data.pak file?

How to install: Extract all files from your data.pak file into the game directory. Remove data.pak file from game directory.
Overwrite old skins with new skins.

Installation Paths:
British Infantry - FSCommand\Models\04Inglaterra\Infanteria
British Cavalry - FSCommand\Models\04Inglaterra\Caballeria
Austrian Infantry - FSCommand\Models\02Austria\Infanteria
Austrian Cavalry - FSCommand\Models\02Austria\Caballeria
The Artillery - FSCommand\Models\00EjercitoBase\Artilleria *note: see txt file in Artillery skins mod.ace

liam_IG
23rd Aug 2005, 10:28
When I install this mod my game no longer recognises tht I have the 1.1 patch installed so I can not slow or speed up time or turn the commentators voice of

Gunfreak
23rd Aug 2005, 10:55
same here, no speed up or down

jaywalker2309
23rd Aug 2005, 11:53
Thats strange as the patch 1.1 is only linked to a data1.pak file and a new exe.. as long they are there it shouldnt matter what else is being altered

Icanus
23rd Aug 2005, 11:59
Thats strange as the patch 1.1 is only linked to a data1.pak file and a new exe.. as long they are there it shouldnt matter what else is being altered

I had the same thing (no speed slide) when I re-extracted everything from the original pak to undo some horrible errors I'd made in modding the management build preferences.

Looks like extracted files take precedence over packed ones, even in the data1.pak, though why overwriting skins would cause a problem I don't know.

You could try first installing the skins, then unpacking the patch files but not overwriting the files in the skin pack.

officerpuppy
23rd Aug 2005, 15:34
It seems to me that the patch is very delicate. On my game have the 1.1 thing at the bottom of the menu but I have no speed slider or even disable the narrator. I just got used to basically having a 1.0 game with a 1.1 menu screen :p

liam_IG
23rd Aug 2005, 16:43
I'm not good with computer programming stuff but could you put the extracted data.pak folders back into a 'data.pak file' after you put the skin patch on so that it has returned to normal.
If you know what I mean.