PDA

View Full Version : What Brings You to the Videogame World?

VideoGameMaster
20th Aug 2005, 14:47
..u know..to some videogames are a way of life....sum are just wasting leisure time...i just wanted to see why every1 comes to the gaming world...me personally....it's my own little escape from reality...where in real life nothing i ever do is ever good enuff....where in the gaming world i can be a hero...a ninja...a bad guy...or the person that every1 wants to be like...it's a release from reality.....i guess thats why i keep comin back...i guess you can say gaming is a drug that im addicted to...sorta like ppl drink to escape...me..i just play games...ive been playin since i was little..nd i think videogames are great...not the horrible things all those senators try to bash on them..."o well they are a learning tool"....damm right they are....u learn lots of things from games...alot of times good things...well..those are my two cents...i'm a gamer..i love gamin...never touched a drug/drink(alcohol) in my life..but buddy..once i pick that controller up and start gamin....i'm no longer in the real world :thumbsup: ..so heres a thanks to videogames..cuz without them i'd be lost

J-Hood
20th Aug 2005, 17:19
I just play for fun or when im bored.

marker227
23rd Aug 2005, 01:49
I play because I'm bored or in some games I want to kill the noobs :D

Well I also look to have fun with other players and so we can interact.

Doing missions and stuff.

viZZiOn
31st Aug 2005, 13:46
nintendo entertainment system brought me to video games the glory days of mario and duck hunt