PDA

View Full Version : Ok, 2 pictures for tonight (more pictures added)

GoranAgar
18th Aug 2005, 21:36
No, we weren't allowed to take pictures from the game demonstration. But these are better anyway. :D

http://www.catagar.com/AwayMissions/GC2005/GC-2005-Leipzig-2005-08-18-007.JPG

http://www.catagar.com/AwayMissions/GC2005/GC-2005-Leipzig-2005-08-18-008.JPG

Acceber
18th Aug 2005, 21:46
:eek:

Hitman, Tomb Raider .... who are these new characters?! :O I. Want. To. Play. :D

:thumbsup:

18th Aug 2005, 21:46
OMG! AMAZING! Why is Lara in heels though?lol

MissLara2U
18th Aug 2005, 21:50
Very nice!!

CatSuit&Ponytail
18th Aug 2005, 21:59
OMG! AMAZING! Why is Lara in heels though?

:D Thanks! :D

But the answer to your question is, not everyone can be tall, otherwise there'd be no short people. :p

18th Aug 2005, 22:16
Hehehe! :P

GoranAgar
18th Aug 2005, 22:19
And I think Nell McAndrews is even more petite than her. ;)

TDC
18th Aug 2005, 22:50
You two always make these shows look like such fun!

midroth
18th Aug 2005, 23:27
And I think Nell McAndrews is even more petite than her. ;)Absolutely!

Trinity34
18th Aug 2005, 23:42
Looks like you guys had fun! :D

susan
19th Aug 2005, 00:12
Nice pictures. I love how you styled your hair CS&P, gorgeous. :)

Klerik of Kaos
19th Aug 2005, 07:00
I'm sorry... that lady they used as a model for Lara doesn't look like her at all... I mean the other look-alikes don't look like her either but at least they look closer... Other than that, those models r pretty cool.

MissLara2U
19th Aug 2005, 09:03
A community chant is needed.

WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!

GoranAgar
19th Aug 2005, 09:46
That wasn't really a chant. :p

http://www.catagar.com/AwayMissions/GC2005/GC-2005-Leipzig-2005-08-18-066.JPG
The nice light installation I couldn't take home (I forgot my sonic screwdriver)

http://www.catagar.com/AwayMissions/GC2005/GC-2005-Leipzig-2005-08-18-051.JPG
By far the coolest thing we saw that day. Although the job itself must suck. Touching smelly, sweating gamers all day, yuck!

Acceber
19th Aug 2005, 09:51
Ha, they make it look like gaming is relaxing and that gamers are lazy!! :eek: I think I would hurt my neck a lot in those massage chairs in Tomb Raider. "ahhhhh a wooooolllffffoooooowwwwww". :rolleyes: :D

They Call Me Pip
19th Aug 2005, 11:05
It takes a lot to drag me out of lurk mode but I had to say that I love the pictures and envy you greatly for having been there! Also...you look as wonderful as ever. :D

dhama
19th Aug 2005, 16:23
Who's the Lara model this time? have I missed something? :confused:

imported_Mark_
19th Aug 2005, 18:32
Thanks for the pics! They are stunning!! :thumbsup:

Xxx_Lara_xxX
19th Aug 2005, 22:38
Is the lara model wearing glasses? Like in the mystery game screenshot -- ? Hmmm...

yesrushdt
20th Aug 2005, 00:25
Here's on odd pairing:

http://games.tiscali.cz//images/gcbabes2005/imga.jpg

Lara model: Aren't you a little short for a storm trooper? ;)

GoranAgar
20th Aug 2005, 11:59
Here you see one of those big prints they never give you for your own home.
http://www.catagar.com/AwayMissions/GC2005/GC-2005-Leipzig-2005-08-18-018.JPG

This seems to be an older version of the picture and I am glad someone noticed how wrong her mouth looks.

star girl
20th Aug 2005, 13:17
Hitman and Lara?????

FAIL COUPLE!!!

ELEN
20th Aug 2005, 13:44
OMG :eek: Awesome pics!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Goran :D

Question: What AOD Lara is doing beneath Legend poster? :p Lara's figure from Legend would rock there :cool:

Sophia Leigh
20th Aug 2005, 13:50
Hitman and Lara?????

FAIL COUPLE!!!

LOL Stargirl! :D

Gosh CatSuit&Ponytail! I wish my tummy still looked like that! :p

Goran, yes that mouth does look very wrong! :eek: , Cat's alterations were an excellent improvement!

20th Aug 2005, 16:03
I took that Lara shocked poster pic and modified it to fit the old render:

This is my finished result:

http://www.tombraidercentral.net/cutenews/data/upimages/larashock.jpg

Xxx_Lara_xxX
20th Aug 2005, 18:49
I really like that poster. It captures the essence of tomb raider, even with the different mouth - is she falling or swinging or both? I hope they release more by the same artist(s)

CatSuit&Ponytail
20th Aug 2005, 19:53
Thanks guys, we really did have a lot of fun.

Susan, thanks, it's fun to do something more elaborate sometimes. :)

Mum, :o ;) you should see it after I eat a big supper! :eek: Like an overfed puppy's belly! :D Sorta like right now. :o

Pip! Geeee, thanks. :o Nice to see you out of the shadows. :)

Ace, "ahhhhh a wooooolllffffoooooowwwwww". LOL!

CatSuit&Ponytail
20th Aug 2005, 20:28
I really want one of these huge wall paintings for our place. :D
http://www.catagar.com/AwayMissions/GC2005/GC-2005-Leipzig-2005-08-18-020.JPG

Or maybe this woodland themed one, as it's so relaxing. ;)
http://www.catagar.com/AwayMissions/GC2005/GC-2005-Leipzig-2005-08-18-076.JPG
Of course, we'd make sure the only geeks that poor dark elf had to deal with were us. ;) Well, and *glances around* you, and you and *points* you.... ;)

traiderspy
20th Aug 2005, 20:57
@Catsuit

is that purple woman REAL !?!?!?!??!?! :eek:

GoranAgar
20th Aug 2005, 21:09
As real as you want her to be.

traiderspy
20th Aug 2005, 21:20
LMAO no NOT like "Is she real because shes HOT!"...

more like...

"Is she real because shes SCARING THE BEJEZUS OUT OF ME!!" :eek: :eek:

GoranAgar
20th Aug 2005, 21:36
But she is hot.

CatSuit&Ponytail
22nd Aug 2005, 11:29
NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT

The demonstration was behind closed doors, with only a few people in the room at a time. When we went to see, that showing was already filled and closed, but we flashed our badges and were ushered in to stand in back where we got to hear the presentation of Morgan Gray and a private running translation in German by an Eidos fellow. He was very excited, and shared a lot of extras with Goran. I was watching Lara, hoping her controler would accidently kill her. ;) But she does that last second grab, and never fell accidentally. They said later to us when we asked them to kill her for us that they were still working on the death animations... :( ;)

When we spoke to the two boys after the demonstration, we asked a few pressing questions and they were eager to talk. I liked that there will be secrets again. I was also told there will be 8 levels, but more importantly, I asked and was told exclusively, ;) 4 outfit changes! Of which, some they are still talking about. I didn't ask about her hair, because I was too excited about the things they were saying about the outfits...They start to do the voicing very soon, as well, and they are happy with the choices they made, but were mum about the names.

They were keen on Lara's new toy, a magnetic grapling hook, that you can see in the picture above, and the headset and goggles were also talked about, along with the support team at Croft Manor.

So, even having my ears plugged, we got details that you guys are hearing here, for the first time, exclusively from GoranAgar and CatSuit&Ponytail! :D ;)

We're accepting offerings of chocolate cake and catnip... ;)

star girl
22nd Aug 2005, 13:21
NEWS ALERT NEWS ALERT

The demonstration was behind closed doors, with only a few people in the room at a time. When we went to see, that showing was already filled and closed, but we flashed our badges and were ushered in to stand in back where we got to hear the presentation of Morgan Gray and a private running translation in German by an Eidos fellow. He was very excited, and shared a lot of extras with Goran. I was watching Lara, hoping her controler would accidently kill her. ;) But she does that last second grab, and never fell accidentally. They said later to us when we asked them to kill her for us that they were still working on the death animations... :( ;)

When we spoke to the two boys after the demonstration, we asked a few pressing questions and they were eager to talk. I liked that there will be secrets again. I was also told there will be 8 levels, but more importantly, I asked and was told exclusively, ;) 4 outfit changes! Of which, some they are still talking about. I didn't ask about her hair, because I was too excited about the things they were saying about the outfits...They start to do the voicing very soon, as well, and they are happy with the choices they made, but were mum about the names.

They were keen on Lara's new toy, a magnetic grapling hook, that you can see in the picture above, and the headset and goggles were also talked about, along with the support team at Croft Manor.

So, even having my ears plugged, we got details that you guys are hearing here, for the first time, exclusively from GoranAgar and CatSuit&Ponytail! :D ;)

THANKS for the info!!!!!!!!

JocLo
22nd Aug 2005, 17:37
Thanks you very much!!!!! and you have others pictures??? or something???? or video???
In GC they didn't show any new video, or other images that you can show us???
Or tell us extra information that king of varied clothes will dress Lara in the different towns??

Trinity34
23rd Aug 2005, 00:43
Catsuit - was the demo you saw the same as the E3 demo? If not, can you describe it? What was different about it?

LaraAngelOfDarkness
23rd Aug 2005, 01:02
Wow, thanks you guys for the info!

What type of chocolate cake do you like, Mocha? Dark? German? ;)

CatSuit&Ponytail
23rd Aug 2005, 10:51
What type of chocolate cake do you like, ...German? ;)

German, natch. :D ;)

Trinity, with the fact in mind that I was closing my eyes a lot of the time, how could I know the difference? :D When you saw the demo, was it with a real live boy controling, or just a movie file? What we saw was a bit of the game being played by Eidos UK's Greg Hounsom, while Crystal Dynamics' Morgan Gray commented. It was from the waterfall on to the inner rooms, with the waterwheel, etc. :)

Johnny
23rd Aug 2005, 19:01
What type of chocolate cake do you like, Mocha? Dark? German? ;)

M-m-m! Chocolat... May I have some? :D;)