PDA

View Full Version : Any MAC users here?

MissLara2U
18th Aug 2005, 20:17
Aspyr Media has released GameAgent 1.5, an update that brings a completely redesigned interface. GameAgent is a free utility that allows you to easily match your computer hardware with the system requirements of Aspyr's game titles. Game Agent will automatically identify which games will run on your current system, or allow you to create a customized Apple configuration. It will also determine necessary system upgrades for any other Aspyr games if needed.

In addition to new features, a new exclusive offer has been added: Users can now receive a five-title bundle for only $20 The Leave the Lights On Compilation (featuring American McGee's Alice, Clive Barker's Undying and Bloodrayne), Spyhunter and Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation are available, only through GameAgent for the reduced price of $20 for all five titles.

www.macnn.com

CatSuit&Ponytail
18th Aug 2005, 21:40
In addition to new features, a new exclusive offer has been added: Users can now receive a five-title bundle for only $20 The Leave the Lights On Compilation (featuring American McGee's Alice, Clive Barker's Undying and Bloodrayne), Spyhunter and Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation are available, only through GameAgent for the reduced price of $20 for all five titles.

www.macnn.com
Wants it PRECIOUS!!!!! :eek: 'Cause thanks to mebestestbud, Iownnamac!!! :D

Deekman
19th Aug 2005, 12:36
'Cause thanks to mebestestbud, Iownnamac!!!
Ye be enlightened now, eh?
Remember this?:
http://www3.eboard.com/boards/17/31/59/SkustingsFlagEmporium/att-812438/macvirgins564.jpg

http://www3.eboard.com/boards/17/31/59/SkustingsFlagEmporium/att-812440/mousecaught.jpg

Sounds like a nifty piece of software to think about when I finally get around to getting my new Mac. And that's not too awfully far away.
The only games I don't already have from that bundle is Spyhunter and Bloodrayne.
Still, twenty bux is a good deal.

Incidentally, we had to take those shiny dangly things down from by the curtains because Shep was being bad with them and it was starting to loosen the curtain rods.

GoranAgar
19th Aug 2005, 13:31
A new Mac, eh? Sounds good. What is it going to be?

And do not worry about ours. We are not going to put any strange shaped disks in it`s slot. :p

Deekman
19th Aug 2005, 17:17
Gonna get one of them new fangled flat screen iMacs.
Not sure which size yet. I can get a good deal through my IT deparment at work.
What strange shaped disc? (Deek shuffles non-chalantly to stage left, eyes looking up and whistles denyingly)

Acceber
19th Aug 2005, 17:18
Thanks, very interesting.... :D :)

Look at all the macs! :O :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Here, there, there and, oh, here and here. :D

Edit: Deekman: I can personally recommend the 17" flatscreen G5 iMac. :D The 20" is HUGE beyond words when you actually sit in front of it and work on it... but then you are more graphically minded than me... ;) :)