PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember this?-mod related

Irish2
18th Aug 2005, 14:14
Anyone remember when someone from Pyro asked the modders to contact them? Remember Berdan? He was working on alot of Mods and all of a sudden he just disappeared. He had a yahoo group set up for mod ideas, he had made new skins for Spanish Grenadiers, etc. And then ***Poof*** he was gone. Anyone know what happened to him?

Did Pyro make him an offer he couldn't refuse? Did they give him hush money so he would stop modding something they were going to try to sell in an expansion pack?

Can anyone answer these questions?

Queeg
18th Aug 2005, 15:11
Been wondering the exact same thing myself. I saw the post you mention (I think it disappeared shortly after it was posted), and I assumed at the time that Pyro had big plans for this game. Which is part of the reason for my disappointment with the patch.

So, what did ever happen to Berdan?

Cpt.HooK
18th Aug 2005, 15:24
If Pyro had big plans for this game you'd think they would let us know and if Bredan has started work for them you'd think he would let us know unless they made him sign something ;)

Mike_B
18th Aug 2005, 15:57
I'll dig up Berdan's e-mail adress and contact him, interested in this as well since he's part of the staff of our site. Will post results here.

Irish2
18th Aug 2005, 17:32
I'll dig up Berdan's e-mail adress and contact him, interested in this as well since he's part of the staff of our site. Will post results here.

Thanks, I hope he still has some stuff planned.

officerpuppy
18th Aug 2005, 19:16
Too bad this mod is not up anymore, the screen shot looks really good.
http://www.tafn.info/TAFN/commandos/scripts/pafiledb/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=36

ST0MPA
19th Aug 2005, 11:35
yes i have been trying to get that for ages, keep saying transfer expired, anyone else manage to grab that one? would love a copy

Mike_B
21st Aug 2005, 08:57
Fixed the link as Berdan kindly provided the file.

ST0MPA
22nd Aug 2005, 08:34
Thanks Berdan :thumbsup: