PDA

View Full Version : Cheats dont work!!!

Blade_Runner
15th Aug 2005, 03:11
I have the correct version (v1.1) and heard the sound once i typed in PYROGODMODE in the credits screen. I then loaded my current game and pressed the keys (ex. Left CTL+Left ALT+D for more food) and nothing happens. I'm in the managment screen. What should i do:(

hardyea
6th Sep 2005, 22:10
Blade, Look In the Fourms And Download Game Wiz and Read Other Peoples Thing OK? I had The Same Problem Intill I did that.

efthimios
6th Sep 2005, 22:18
What he said. But, why on earth cheat on a strategy game? Oh well, whatever you like.

britishjohn
7th Sep 2005, 09:44
I have the correct version (v1.1) and heard the sound once i typed in PYROGODMODE in the credits screen. I then loaded my current game and pressed the keys (ex. Left CTL+Left ALT+D for more food) and nothing happens. I'm in the managment screen. What should i do:(

The cheat only works when you start a fresh game.

lipton
7th Sep 2005, 15:02
why cheat???

i just won Total Campaign victory like this:

Money Raw Materials Population
99999 99999 99999

and my chance againt other armies was 100% and land and sea

GenMoore
8th Sep 2005, 10:13
Well winning like that is your affair, but no fun for me, I like to have the fun of beating the AI.

Sounds like you will have to play as normal without the cheats :D

Lipton has the right idea :)

lipton
8th Sep 2005, 13:24
i didnt cheat to win such....it was totally easy

ObbaJobba
25th Sep 2005, 21:12
I think we need to stop posting messages like, "hey cheating is no fun." Because it may be fun for them. If you don't like to cheat then just don't. And if you can do it without cheats more power to you. But, in the mean time we should leave space for the people to answer their questions.