PDA

View Full Version : Default analog stick control or a choice?

foxybunny
14th Aug 2005, 02:17
Hey. :)

For the playstation 2 does anyone know whether or not the control of Lara in Legend is just by use of the analog stick like in AOD or can u play like the old games using the D-Pad? I hate analog. :eek:

LaraAngelOfDarkness
14th Aug 2005, 03:07
Hey. :)

For the playstation 2 does anyone know whether or not the control of Lara in Legend is just by use of the analog stick like in AOD or can u play like the old games using the D-Pad? I hate analog. :eek:

Well you might have to get used to the analog stick as the way the controls look now, the d-pad keys might be reserved as quick select buttons(for things like the magnetic grapple and flares).

.chio.
14th Aug 2005, 16:05
But I do love playing with the analog stick, using the pad made my fingers hurt! it's quite easy to use after some practice, at least, it works for me :)

Sophia Leigh
15th Aug 2005, 01:35
I find the analog stick fine when playing AOD, but completely ridiculous when playing 3, 4, & 5.

xbaa
15th Aug 2005, 09:29
Well , you can see in the gamespot interview (the part before Lara jumps) from the way she was moving that we will be using analog sticks.

susan
15th Aug 2005, 11:06
There's something about the way Playstation has designed the analogue sticks that's not right imo. To do with the relationship of pressure applied versus distance moved by the stick... Anyway, for me it can cause problems moving the character precisely at tricky moments. Other movements can be a big problem too.

Trinity34
15th Aug 2005, 22:39
I really like the vibrating controller.... ;)

foxybunny
15th Aug 2005, 23:08
I really like the vibrating controller.... ;)

Ditto. :rolleyes:

Anyone played Silent Hill? Ooo. :eek: