PDA

View Full Version : No talking about this game

ice13
14th Aug 2005, 00:45
why hasn't anyone been talking about total overdose? the game seems cool to me.

sick
16th Aug 2005, 18:16
I'm not sure, but I think one of the (main) reasons is because Total Overdose is advertised as SCi's game (a company that bought Eidos not too long ago.) So probably no-one has a clue. Also the Eidos logo at the official site doesn't link to the Eidos website, where the SCi logo does to theirs. And finally, there is no forum on SCi's website.

Bad marketing if you ask me, this way there is no place for the community to grow.

Jumpin_Jebus
18th Aug 2005, 17:33
I've played this game quite a few times. It's whole heaps of fun, lots of replayability IMO. I'll see if I can get some screens or clips of the game to post here. :D

~Jebus

sick
19th Aug 2005, 20:34
I've played this game quite a few times. It's whole heaps of fun, lots of replayability IMO. I'll see if I can get some screens or clips of the game to post here.

~Jebus

I think, moderators should be given the privilege to play Eidos' games before their release so the moderators can give support on the forums right from the moment each game hits the shelves... ok, I'm just jealous hehe but yeah, it would be nice. :D

kevork
12th Sep 2005, 23:56
I have to agree that this game is a ton of fun, so much so that I took my kit home so I could play there.

sick
13th Sep 2005, 10:27
I got to play it a bit on the GME expo in London, 2 weeks ago. It was fun indeed!!