PDA

View Full Version : Alliances

VideoGameMaster
12th Aug 2005, 17:39
im not sure if this should be under another post or if one should be created...so i made one anyway

This post is for the clans who have decided to join together in alliance to own on 25tl...that's about it so to start it off

Mercenary Nation a.k.a Merc*A*Nation will be allianced with Crypt Radier Nation..
Leaders:MN:Me....CRN:Blackcourage

that is if both clans successfully make it to the game :thumbsup:

marker227
19th Aug 2005, 14:28
Do you guys have a forum?

It could help to keep it organized.

VideoGameMaster
20th Aug 2005, 00:35
no..if both clans make it to 25tl we will hook up from here then continue from friends list nd clan list etc....then maybe we'll see about sumthin with a forum or site

LILhOMie14
5th Sep 2005, 02:50
wat system r u playin on cuz yea thats good info 4 us!!! :D

Killa_Marr
5th Sep 2005, 13:06
You Guys were talking about clan fighting already??? isnt this almost the same thing..... the game isnt out yet like you said.

xplicit
5th Sep 2005, 15:12
see my idea got popular huh? now dat i did that post about MSA and T.E.K.K. alliance, every body else want allies now..

J-Hood
5th Sep 2005, 17:47
(Hater Talk) Dont mean to sound like 1 but who wouldnt of though of alliancing? Besides the fact I dont like the idea because its basically saying "Hey ill play with your clan" not actually waring together. I also dont like the word "alliance" If you guys knew more about gangs ya would know they call it affilation or affilating. As far as my soft butter boy clan we are against all :)

Gangsta Disciple
5th Sep 2005, 19:31
Im a Tru GD from da Streetz n now that im bringing it to the game we affiliated wit only people that r gonna be mostly Folkz Like OGC Original Gangsta Cripz n SA=Street Assassinz so everthing iz going good for GDz all i gotta say iz good luck to all the otha clans out der Not saying it in a threat way but just good luck to yall may the best Clan/Gang Own.

VideoGameMaster
6th Sep 2005, 02:29
...alls i gotta say is who gives a flying F....its a game...I'll use alliance because alliance is similar to agreements, coalition..groups...pact, deal...friends....nd you know sumtimes its cool to start off knowing u guys can play together...so if u arent gonna post an alliance then dont bother postin in here at all becuz this topic is Alliances...either you have em or you don't....everything else is off topic...thankyou :thumbsup:

J-Hood
6th Sep 2005, 02:55
I aint about to Flame. VGM Im giving My OPONION/Comment on topic 1 of the main purposes of a forum. I dont care if your using the word "alliance" or "affilate" Im just saying if your clans are gangs then to make them sound more like a gang you can say affilate. (Affilating and Alliance means the same thing :rolleyes: ) Ok instead of saying Alliance im gonna say hey these clans are my friends :) I dont have to talk about alliances theres no pacific rule setted for this post - Im not even going off topic.

Btw VGM I DIDNT say dont say Alliance.

Gangsta Disciple
6th Sep 2005, 03:00
Clan:GD
Affiliation:SA+OGC
A.K.A:Viciouz Alliance

VideoGameMaster
7th Sep 2005, 01:16
I aint about to Flame. VGM Im giving My OPONION/Comment on topic 1 of the main purposes of a forum. I dont care if your using the word "alliance" or "affilate" Im just saying if your clans are gangs then to make them sound more like a gang you can say affilate. (Affilating and Alliance means the same thing :rolleyes: ) Ok instead of saying Alliance im gonna say hey these clans are my friends :) I dont have to talk about alliances theres no pacific rule setted for this post - Im not even going off topic.

Btw VGM I DIDNT say dont say Alliance.

..whatever man...u wanna sit there nd flame me in private about a lil word then whatever..its like..wow...cry me a river cuz u dont like my word..I'm not a "Gang"...i have a "clan"..and i have Friends called alliances...if you know anything about history..etc. "The Triple Alliance"....that was for a war.....so thats all i gotta say about that...i say french fry you say freedom fry...i dont really care...personal prefrence....so yeh..thanks but i'll use what i want..sorry that im not a "gangsta"..... :eek:...that ok with you "homie G"???...or do i have to comply with you because you own this forum now?? cuz last time i checked you don't.... :mad:

J-Hood
7th Sep 2005, 02:12
Ima say this 1 more time because I still dont think you know what im saying. Im saying to those who call their clans gangs (not refering to you) That most people call it affilating. I figure ya probably have glasses so Im Saying most people call gangs affilating i did NOT SAY x10 DONT SAY clan or alliancing

marker227
7th Sep 2005, 03:02
Guy's I don't think he's flamming...

I think we aren't understanding something. Just lets not get angry and read the posts more so we can get it.

VideoGameMaster
9th Sep 2005, 04:19
Ima say this 1 more time because I still dont think you know what im saying. Im saying to those who call their clans gangs (not refering to you) That most people call it affilating. I figure ya probably have glasses so Im Saying most people call gangs affilating i did NOT SAY x10 DONT SAY clan or alliancing

nah..fer ur info i got contacts..and im nearsighted..which means i can see near and not far....nd yeh im just sayin dont be a lil ho nd bother me with ur PM messages if its gonna be sumthin retarded about one word nd then continue to flame me becuz i made a post that i thought would help since ppl were beginning to say they wanted to play together...so u know...u dont like it...then tuff i guess....sorry for trying to help..i forgot this site isnt about progress..its about regression..so just keep being dumb so it gets locked cuz about two more dumb posts and this one is about due for locking...keep up the good work J :thumbsup: :rolleyes: