PDA

View Full Version : Arghh

Mamelukes
11th Aug 2005, 15:39
:mad: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: mmm... cookies :mad: :mad: :mad: Why can't i use the north african units in quick game??? That is such a let down for me!!! And also during gameplay i have sixty line infantry, versus ten of austrias line infantry.... all my troops fire and yet only three enemy fall!!! :mad:

Mister Nock
11th Aug 2005, 16:39
Maybe your troops are firing high? The kick sends the musket up so tell your troops to aim for the enemies shins or you'll flog them raw. ;)

Just kidding, if only the game was that in-depth. But seriously, muskets were incredibly poor at long range, and if he only had 10 men, well, it's a smaller target isn't it, so of course you'll hit fewer of them.

As for not being able to use foreign units in quick game, that bugged me too. Maybe someone will come up with a mod one day. Infact, I might give it a go later.

Mamelukes
13th Aug 2005, 19:01
Yeah, u know the Spanish Geurrilas, I wanted to play as them in quick battle, but the Spanish units aren't there. Also, I wiped out Spain pretty quickly when I played in campaign, so I've never seen these units, so please, send screenshots!