PDA

View Full Version : How to heal troops after battle

suzieseawench
7th Aug 2005, 02:54
Hi I am new here but I seen that it says you cant heal your troops after a battle unless you are an autocratic gov. Well I was scanint the manual in the game folder and foun that you can combine troops by draging one picture to another in the game to heal them. :eek:

PrinceMyshkin
7th Aug 2005, 12:53
that is correct, however once your empire expands, you have to remember that you can only combine troops raised in the same country. a little tough if you're england. autocracy all the way! :p

efthimios
7th Aug 2005, 13:29
I think it works fine both ways. As a democratic empire...you can combine damaged units and combine their experience, so it is not all that bad.

Dingo69
24th Aug 2005, 10:32
Hi All,

Is there no way to actually Heal them not combined them, for example the ship you send to a port with the same harbour as what build the ship and you can fix it to 100%, why not the men, I tried taking them to a place with the correct advance barracks no good, I tried taking them all the back to the place which produced them still could not heal back to 100% strenght, what is missing?

liam_IG
24th Aug 2005, 12:24
You need to take the Autocracy path to be able to heal men and research 'Surgery' (I think that is what it is called)

efthimios
24th Aug 2005, 12:29
You need to build the building hospital that is only available for those who choose autocratic systems when they advance into the second age.

Dingo69
24th Aug 2005, 13:59
for those who choose autocratic systems when they advance into the second age

Now that is stupid, why only then. does that really make sense?

So I join what units I can together and the rest disband.

Sir Crow
25th Aug 2005, 14:31
I thought you just had to build a military hospital to replenish your troops, does that depend on what path you take?

Wiltshire Tony
25th Aug 2005, 16:09
yes...............