PDA

View Full Version : About Mods

Lakefather
4th Aug 2005, 16:22
Hi everyone.

I have read through a fair amount of threads and done a search but I still haven't found any definite answers. I have three questions about modding.

1. Has anyone actually confirmed the location of the whereabouts of the unit stats?

2. Has anyone managed to open the .DT file yet?

3. Has anyone worked out how to increase unit size (I know there was or is a mod that increases unit size but I haven't seen it released).

Queeg
5th Aug 2005, 00:24
We've been asking for help in modding the unit stats since the day the game came out. No word yet.

Mike_B
5th Aug 2005, 08:43
Just got informed by the producer that'll you have to wait a little bit longer to get answers for your modding questions as the lead programmer has vacation.

monkeytart
5th Aug 2005, 09:32
Just got informed by the producer that'll you have to wait a little bit longer to get answers for your modding questions as the lead programmer has vacation.
yea, vacation huh..............so he doesn't give a ***** about us customers heh? you said he was on vacation ever since the game has came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mike_B
5th Aug 2005, 12:14
Calm down a bit will you.

I thought the team was on vacation after the game went gold as this has been the case with one of their previous releases. However Jaycw. corrected me on this at the time I posted this. When he's back from vacation he can have a look at the modding questions. Do note that these haven't been lying in his mailbox for months since I only managed to contact the producer of the game recently when I started the thread "post your modding questions here".

Lakefather
5th Aug 2005, 12:40
Does anyone know what happened to Caffe's mod? I recall someone saying it was completed or almost completed but was it ever released?