PDA

View Full Version : Updated links on the Snowblind website

MattD
4th Aug 2005, 00:25
First off, I'd like to say hello to everyone here. I'm the new Online Community Representative over at Eidos. Feel free to contact me if you have suggestions on anything you would like to see that would make the community better.

On a second note, going through the Snowblind links page on the website, I noticed there were quite a few links that were out of date. I went ahead and took them off, however if any were taken off by error, or the link needed to be updated rather than taken off, let me know and I can stick another one up asap.

The following links were taken off:
GamerPlug Snowblind Forum
National Game Tournament Forum
The D.O.A. Clan
The MURDA [187] Clan
The Unknown Solider HQ
Deadly Alliance

Feel free to contact me at my email: mdahlgren@eidos.com

-Matt

jEj
4th Aug 2005, 01:00
Hi Matt

http://clan-transcend.com/ PC Edition of Snowblind could go up.

Question: Do you have any information on a patch? We heard about it in May and have heard nothing since.

JeJ[DX]

BoOm
4th Aug 2005, 17:44
The DTA website can be found at www.freewebs.com/dta_4_life/

MattD
4th Aug 2005, 17:55
Hey jEj,

The clan link should already be up on the links page.

As for information on a patch, as of now I don't have any. That doesn't necessarily mean that there is or isn't a patch coming. If there are any official announcements, I'll be sure to inform you guys of whats coming. Sorry I can't be of much more help.

Also congrats on getting the top spot in the hall of fame.

MattD
4th Aug 2005, 18:07
Hey BoOm,

Thanks for the link. It has been added to the link page.

LEXmonkey
21st Aug 2005, 06:06
DTA has merged with 187 so both webpages are wrong. also can i ge the link to the d a clan site. it would be great.