PDA

View Full Version : Mod Request

Sh!fty
1st Aug 2005, 14:03
I've seen a few modders here and I was wondering if some1 could make me a small mod that would allow me to play as Batavia?

I'd be forever greatful!

Thanks in advance

-Sh!fty

southpark
1st Aug 2005, 14:17
if u read my post crappy nstios i will also say that it is bad that u can not play as other countries and sry m8 there is mod i know of but hopefully im wrong :) :p ;) i dont normally go on techinal talk so y dont u come over to comunity

cpt_southpark@hotmail.com

officerpuppy
1st Aug 2005, 14:27
There is a mod floating around that lets you play as Spain, but I am not quite sure how its done, I think the guy replaced a major power with Spain. So if you wanted to play with another country, you would have to replace a major power.

zeroh
1st Aug 2005, 16:16
I think its hard coded but no worrys if they can mod WW2 planes in RTW they can mod IG to play other countries

sick
1st Aug 2005, 17:36
I think a lot of files need to be changed, but it is possible. One downside though is that there are no Batavian voice sounds. :(

Sh!fty
1st Aug 2005, 20:07
Batavian voices are Dutch voices...Voices can be easily implemented into the game using the right tools...I'm Dutch...But I don't have the right accent to immitate a Batavian Soldier becauseI'm from the south...

!!!BEAUTIFUL LIMBURG!!!

Maybe this can be a great mod, all we need are modders LoL :cool:

-Sh!fty

Mister Nock
2nd Aug 2005, 20:10
Trueno made the mod to play Spain and you can get it from www.imperialglory.tk

I'm sure the mod can be altered to play any minor power, you'll have to ask Trueno though.

theenglishdude
3rd Aug 2005, 15:15
O how I long for the exp. that will allow us to play most factions without sacrificing another :rolleyes: They better work on this expansion(if there is one)kos once I can finally play this game I want it to be worth the trouble iv gone to(as im sure it will be)

Sh!fty
4th Aug 2005, 14:04
I can't speak 1 word of Spanish so that ig.tk site isn't very useful!

Sigh...I just want to play as Batavia, would be great to conquer Europe with it ;)

Help anyone? :confused:

theenglishdude
4th Aug 2005, 14:49
In another post they recommended using a translation site to translate the site (copy and paste) try the same with the read-me :thumbsup:

monkeytart
5th Aug 2005, 09:57
In another post they recommended using a translation site to translate the site (copy and paste) try the same with the read-me :thumbsup:
doesn't work so well, lad..........tried it before.......it SUCKS.......... :(

theenglishdude
5th Aug 2005, 11:07
ah, shame id heard that *quote'what they have may be spanish, but what they translate into isnt exactly english either :( 'end quote*

I just thought there may be somesite out there that could do a good job of it. Kos the english-to-welsh sites ive found are EXCELLENT :thumbsup: :D

cachau bant slebog!

ooo wait isnt there a south walian on the boards somewhere? :confused:
If you read this post my mums south walian by the way :thumbsup:

edou20_nl
9th Aug 2005, 00:51
yeah would be great play as bativia(i am dutch too ;) ) spanish mod has the french sounds and replaces france , so u cant play as france when u have this mod :( , would be great if someone would make a mod that we could play as batavia, would be greater with the dutch sounds , and eaven bgreater if it did not replace any other majer power :D
one think i dont like very much in this game is that they anex peacefull batavia:)

A n e X i o N
10th Aug 2005, 17:41
The Mod for play with Spain replaces France by Spain, so u can´t play france when u have installed the mod. The sounds and voices are in french but they are working on this.

I think that we need more modders to make the IG a great game with all the countries playable.

edou20_nl
10th Aug 2005, 17:52
i am making batavia playable decrypting spain mode , need 1 darker dutch flag . can someone geet some ducth infatry and other sounds ? would be great.

efthimios
10th Aug 2005, 18:36
Well, I do live in central/west Wales, though I speak about 2 words of welsh. Pathetic, I know, but I am not welsh! Eh, still bad. :(

Any mod that would allow you to play as other countries would be cool, though I admit I "smell" an expansion pack.

ST0MPA
11th Aug 2005, 09:51
:thumbsup: Whats the chance of getting the russian millitia dressed like cossacks, with the long robe things

Sh!fty
11th Aug 2005, 12:17
A Batavia mod? :D SWEET!!! THANKS!!! :D

I'm sorry I can't help you though, I have no modding skills whatsoever.
I wish you the best of luck nontheless :D

Thanks again! :D

-Sh!fty

A n e X i o N
11th Aug 2005, 13:10
Batavia Mod can be interesting. But it has only one province so or you are very fast taking denmark or another minor country or probably u will be death.It´s not like Spain that have 4 provinces. A surviving game.

Good luck and ask someone called Trueno, he is the modder of Spain Mod.