PDA

View Full Version : IGN's new video

Eckhardt
26th Jul 2005, 11:41
So IGN has this new clip from legend and even though I believe it's mostly a collage of previous footage I think there are some new parts. Besides, the video has a good quality so you can really appreciate how beautiful the graphics are turning out to be. So check it out

What got me worried is that if you take notice, specially in the last parts of the footage, you'll see that Lara’s grabbing movement seems un-responsive and off timing, she actually bumps into a ledge in the end before the grabbing movement is made, and it got me wondering 1) the player didn't press the grab button and that was the result of the "autocorrect-larakownswhattodo-thingy" and if so...it's to slow 2) grabbing is sluggish and slow, and still not implemented correctly...which would be kind of weird this far into production? 3) demo bugs?
What do you guys think?

DKSM
26th Jul 2005, 13:11
That video appears to just be a rehash. It's essentially the Gamespot E3 video except without that guy and girl talking over it. I'm assuming the grabbing problem is a bug because it just looks too wierd to be something else. If they pressed too late, the game shouldn't allow them to grab and they should just fall.

MissLara2U
26th Jul 2005, 13:44
Yup. I was just about to say the same thing. This is the E3 footage Eidos used in LA.

M.

Trinity34
28th Jul 2005, 00:01
If its old footage why does IGN have to take it down? :confused: