PDA

View Full Version : favorite videogame

ice13
26th Jul 2005, 04:44
what is your favorite videogame? My favorite videogame i played was God of War.

J-Hood
26th Jul 2005, 06:03
SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals

RedSector
26th Jul 2005, 07:14
25 to Life :cool:

*BaByGiRl69*
28th Jul 2005, 15:05
id have to say SOCOM 1/2 ..........

viZZiOn
31st Jul 2005, 06:50
socom one and a half? i must have missed that one :cool:

but yeah, hands down my favorite games gotta be metal gear solid 3, but uh, thats just untill 25tl comes out

wickedthaklown
31st Jul 2005, 16:08
midnight club 3: dub edition is tight

SlatheDoomer
1st Aug 2005, 13:07
Pretty much any id software game.

But if i had to pick just one.

Damn...

It's a toss up between Duke Nukem 3D, Doom, and Postal 2.

I'd have to go with Doom.

I've been playing it for 12 years.

So yeah...

Doom.

-SlatheDoomer

VideoGameMaster
1st Aug 2005, 17:20
Super Mario 3 :D :cool: :p

marker227
2nd Aug 2005, 04:35
Socom 1-2 for me : )

JuggalOutkAxt
5th Aug 2005, 21:08
WWF "No Mercy" for N64

viZZiOn
6th Aug 2005, 10:48
i was going through all my childhood **** the other day, and discovered that my super nintendo and NES still work, un-****in-believable

anyway, my favorite game is gonna have to be "Zombies Ate My Neighbors" for SNES

mmmmm neighbors

VideoGameMaster
6th Aug 2005, 17:32
WWF "No Mercy" for N64

i still play that

ice13
7th Aug 2005, 04:39
what videogames are you all playing now.for now i am playing def jam fight for ny.

YaYo
7th Aug 2005, 15:15
GTA series no dout s0n thats the best!!!!

ice13
7th Aug 2005, 19:35
why do u think ea didn't make a def jam 3.def jam and def jam: fight for ny was two great games.

VideoGameMaster
10th Aug 2005, 03:57
why do u think ea didn't make a def jam 3.def jam and def jam: fight for ny was two great games.

could be becuz fight fer new york isnt that old....call me crazy..but that could be it....

P.s. TOEJAM AND EARL FOR SEGA GENESIS TORE SH1T up :thumbsup:

viZZiOn
10th Aug 2005, 12:42
fight for NY is a sick game

right now i been playin soul calibur2

VideoGameMaster
10th Aug 2005, 14:55
Any of the final fantasies/resident evil series.....pure genius

J-Hood
10th Aug 2005, 17:11
Been playin that socom 3 beta. Its not too bad :thumbsup:

RedSector
10th Aug 2005, 20:23
Its not bad. I am in love with the SASR, but..... I had more fun with 25 to life.

ice13
11th Aug 2005, 00:26
Any of the final fantasies/resident evil series.....pure genius

i agree the resident evil series is cool. i am waiting for resident evil 4 to come out on the ps2.i also want to play resident evil 5 when it comes out some time next for the ps3 if i get one.

Mike_B
12th Aug 2005, 13:56

Appearantly there is some new info revealed in the latest GameInformer:

Def Jam 3 will profile itself more as a fighting game rather than the mix with the wrestling. The fightlocations will be replaced with wider playing areas which can also be outdoors. The action will be hollywood style.

viZZiOn
12th Aug 2005, 15:18
:D :D :D :D yhey

good find :thumbsup:

VideoGameMaster
12th Aug 2005, 17:37
ugh how could i 4get zelda!!!....zelda buddy....link is the greatest videogame hero ever

ice13
13th Aug 2005, 00:54
Appearantly there is some new info revealed in the latest GameInformer:

Def Jam 3 will profile itself more as a fighting game rather than the mix with the wrestling. The fightlocations will be replaced with wider playing areas which can also be outdoors. The action will be hollywood style.

did u read that in a magazine or found it on the website?

J-Hood
13th Aug 2005, 02:36
Ah thats good news about a Def Jam 3 ill be sure to definitly cop that. LLLLlluda

Mike_B
13th Aug 2005, 08:20
did u read that in a magazine or found it on the website?

On a website, I could give you the link, but I don't how good your Dutch is ;), anyway they stated GameInformer as their source.

ice13
13th Aug 2005, 17:05
[COLOR=Purple]did they say when def jam 3 will come out and did they name some new characters that are going to be in the game.

No know at the moment, probably somewhere after the launch of the consoles ;)

No mention of new characters.

mr.jokedyjokemaker1
15th Aug 2005, 05:24
what videogames are you all playing now.for now i am playing def jam fight for ny.
BEST GAME EVER for my opinion.

Mike_B
17th Aug 2005, 08:58
First "screens" of the next def jam:

http://sylphys.ddo.jp/upld2nd/game2/src/1124184204375.jpg

ice13
17th Aug 2005, 17:27
First "screens" of the next def jam:

http://sylphys.ddo.jp/upld2nd/game2/src/1124184204375.jpg

cool screenshoots do you know the 2 guys who were fighting? the graphics looks even better than the first two. i remembered you said the game is going to have more open space to fight. this game looks really cool. do u know the plot of the story like who will be the good leader and bad leader? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mike_B
17th Aug 2005, 18:28
What I got from the site and posted here is all I know.

marker227
17th Aug 2005, 18:50
cool screenshoots do you know the 2 guys who were fighting? the graphics looks even better than the first two. i remembered you said the game is going to have more open space to fight. this game looks really cool. do u know the plot of the story like who will be the good leader and bad leader? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't think that was in game graphics.

Mike_B
18th Aug 2005, 17:16
( READ ATTACHED PRESS RELEASE ) Building on its already present deal, Electronic Arts and Def Jam Enterprises have announced a multi-year agreement, one that will see various Def Jam-related titles release across next-generation platforms spanning multiple genres. As expected, the first title to bare fruit from the deal will be Def Jam 3.
"This partnership continues to solidify the Def Jam Enterprises and EA brands as catalysts of cultural product innovation in all facets of entertainment. The next generation platform opens unlimited possibilities in gaming and we are confident that along with EA, we will guarantee ground-breaking titles," said Kevin Liles, President & CEO, Def Jam Enterprises/EVP Warner Music Group.
Def Jam 3 is in development at EA Chicago under the EA brand for next-generation platforms.

CHERTSEY UK-- August 17, 2005 – Extending one of the most successful strategic partnerships in entertainment, Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: ERTS) and Def Jam Enterprises, a subsidiary of Rush Communications' fashion and entertainment empire, today announced a multi-year exclusive agreement that will deliver next-generation videogames across multiple genres. The first game to be released under the agreement is Def JamĀ® 3 (working title), an action-packed fighting game that builds on the multi-platinum success of its predecessors, Def Jam VENDETTATM and Def JamĀ® Fight for NYTM. Financial terms of the agreement were not disclosed.

Currently in development at EA Chicago under the EATM brand, Def Jam 3 will seamlessly infuse the urban lifestyle and hip hop culture into the series' popular fighting mechanic to deliver a truly revolutionary next-generation street fighting game. Def Jam 3 will look, feel and sound like a cutting edge video with the intensity and drama of a big budget action film.

"EA and Def Jam are two of the most recognized brands in entertainment and we are thrilled to extend this partnership into the next generation of console technology," said Larry Probst, Chairman and CEO at EA.

"This partnership continues to solidify the Def Jam Enterprises and EA brands as catalysts of cultural product innovation in all facets of entertainment. The next generation platform opens unlimited possibilities in gaming and we are confident that along with EA, we will guarantee ground-breaking titles," said Kevin Liles, President & CEO, Def Jam Enterprises/EVP Warner Music Group.

ice13
19th Aug 2005, 23:10
can't wait to play it :thumbsup:

mr.jokedyjokemaker1
20th Aug 2005, 04:47
Jesus christ, I just saw the movie "The Players club" and my god its great and its heart-beating action too.

ice13
20th Aug 2005, 18:29
Jesus christ, I just saw the movie "The Players club" and my god its great and its heart-beating action too.

i think i saw it before to. if i didn't i know it is a good moive. i might watch to see if i seen it before.

kevork
14th Sep 2005, 00:13
Starcraft: Brood War