PDA

View Full Version : Research Advancement Screen

Wonton
19th Jul 2005, 12:30
Help! I've finished all the advances in the third era, and I mean ALL (i've double-and triple checked) but the tick doesn't highlight, and I'm stuck on the screen! :( :( :( Cheers

Phillippe
19th Jul 2005, 13:07
Could be an indirect error causing it, i've occasionally had to restart my computer after a crash of a game. Try just going to the last Autosave and then playing from there to see if the same crash happens again.

Wonton
19th Jul 2005, 13:32
Thanks, I've tried that already, but I don't think it's a "crash" problem. If anyone has finished all tech. advances, do they have the same problem? :confused:

Wilden
19th Jul 2005, 16:11
That happened to me, i managed to get out of it but i dont remember how... you could try saving it then exiting then going back in, that should work.

elbasto
19th Jul 2005, 18:11
Help! I've finished all the advances in the third era, and I mean ALL (i've double-and triple checked) but the tick doesn't highlight, and I'm stuck on the screen! :( :( :( Cheers

Usually the problem is that some users forget to research the "Naval School" and the hidden depos for smuggling (or something like that) from the second era.

Wonton
19th Jul 2005, 23:58
"Usually the problem is that some users forget to research the "Naval School" and the hidden depos for smuggling (or something like that) from the second era."

D'oh! THAT'S it! OK, cheers - I'm such a fool... ;)

Phillippe
20th Jul 2005, 21:57
Ah, classic answer to a classic problem.

Never reached that far, so couldn't comment.