PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Game Night?

Lt. Kyuzo
17th Jul 2005, 17:01
Was looking around the forums today and the idea just sort of poped into my head. I know that the Shogun total war community still do this and i think this is a good idea considering IG has no proper lobby to my knowlage.

Basicly a set time and day where IG players come into a room on somthing like IRC and meet other players to play online games with so they can set up games and whatnot, if not that then just an IG IRC channel dedicated to setting up games.

If anyone is interested in my idea please leave a message here as this is only an idea at the moment :)

zero ai
18th Jul 2005, 08:35
Please Read My Post Does This Suck....nobody Replied To U...p.s. Good Luck

Mike_B
18th Jul 2005, 08:42
Please Read My Post Does This Suck....nobody Replied To U...p.s. Good Luck

This is a forum and not a chat.. so it takes some time before people respond as not everyone is here 24/7. So you can stop posting in every thread about your this sucks post and take a few days off for your spamming in every thread. By that time you can see how the forum works and see that if a thread is posted it doesn't mean immediately 100 people reply. You have different people that live in different time zones etc.

monkeytart
18th Jul 2005, 08:54
This is a forum and not a chat.. so it takes some time before people respond as not everyone is here 24/7. So you can stop posting in every thread about your this sucks post and take a few days off for your spamming in every thread. By that time you can see how the forum works and see that if a thread is posted it doesn't mean immediately 100 people reply. You have different people that live in different time zones etc.
exactly, like im from asia, and eveytime i post i have to wait for atleast another 12 hour before someone replies. but most asians play online games. not these.

ps. im not a chinese

Mister Nock
18th Jul 2005, 09:13
If anyone is interested in my idea please leave a message here as this is only an idea at the moment :)

*leaves a message here* ;)

monkeytart
18th Jul 2005, 13:51
*leaves a message here* ;)
lol :) :) :)

Wilden
18th Jul 2005, 14:00
im interested, im yet to play online cos of the uselessness of the gamespy ladder and lack of lobby, i mean come on, even star trek armada has a lobby and that game came out 5 years ago. if anyone fancies a game, pm me an we can arrange a time.