PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* dreaming of the demo...

Trinity34
14th Jul 2005, 02:11
http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/6227/123a2zj.jpg

I have been watching the demo videos over and over...

How many times have you guys been watching the demo to pass the time? :)

LaraAngelOfDarkness
14th Jul 2005, 04:07
I watch them everyday(as sad as that is), especially the 13 minute one from Gamespot. Sometimes I make the video fullscreen, pull out a controller, and pretend I actually have the game :p . I know its sad, but I can't help it! I need this game badly! :D

saispas
14th Jul 2005, 06:20
dreaming of the demo...

sigh... me too

enoch
14th Jul 2005, 07:19
You nutcases, you should all see some help. I...sigh... :o

Johnny
14th Jul 2005, 08:57
I watch them everyday(as sad as that is), especially the 13 minute one from Gamespot. Sometimes I make the video fullscreen, pull out a controller, and pretend I actually have the game :p . I know its sad, but I can't help it! I need this game badly! :D

LOL! The demo video with Riley Cooper? Watching that video is definitely on my agenda each day. :D

Trinity34
14th Jul 2005, 15:15
ok who has the Riley Cooper interview memorised? C'mon fess up... :p

Johnny
14th Jul 2005, 15:27
*raises hand* :o:D

yesrushdt
14th Jul 2005, 18:15
Who listens to Trinity’s interview with Toby Gard and has shivers run up and down their spine from hearing her sweet sounding voice? ;) Oh c’mon I can’t be the only one. ;)

LaraAngelOfDarkness
14th Jul 2005, 19:10
LOL! The demo video with Riley Cooper? Watching that video is definitely on my agenda each day. :D

Yep thats the one. And now that TRfans has posted that HD video of the fourth level, I really need this game.

Jsc
14th Jul 2005, 19:14
I'm thinking of freezing myself until the demo comes out.

Trinity34
14th Jul 2005, 20:55
Who listens to Trinity’s interview with Toby Gard and has shivers run up and down their spine from hearing her sweet sounding voice? ;) Oh c’mon I can’t be the only one. ;)

Well you know I could not pass up replying to this... :eek: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/forums/graemlins/flirt.gif Have any thoughts on the demo? :D

yesrushdt
15th Jul 2005, 00:22
Well you know I could not pass up replying to this... :eek: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/forums/graemlins/flirt.gif Have any thoughts on the demo? :D

hehe :D I thought that might get your attention lol.

I've watched it a few times (especially the higher quality one from the DVD posted recently). Love what I've seen so far (to put it mildly) but it only leaves me wanting more. Hopefully a playable demo will be available within the next month or two, otherwise the wait for the full game will seem like forever.

David 070
16th Jul 2005, 18:06
i cant wait for the demo either but especially the full game!
but i might wait a few months before buying it after it comes out so cd can fix any problems most new games have

MillaFan
17th Jul 2005, 15:56
I've managed to keep from downloading any videos of the game besides the official trailers (somehow). I'm on edge enough waiting for the game, and I don't think watching movies of it will help a whole lot with being patient.