PDA

View Full Version : Military hospitals

Metropolis
5th Jul 2005, 16:08
how long does it take to full complement to restore? and does it also restore units?

joxer31
5th Jul 2005, 16:33
how long does it take to full complement to restore? and does it also restore units?

It should only take 1 turn. You decide when to restore your units. Once you have a military hospital, click on the damaged unit and you should see a button that says restore. Assuming you have enough gold/population/materials, you should be able to do all your units in that territory, that turn.

Metropolis
5th Jul 2005, 19:36

Taka29
13th Jul 2005, 01:04
Hey just wondering when did you get the military hospital because so I have advanced to the 2nd era and I have got the advanced military academy, barracks and the hospitals. However, I still can't heal my wounded troops so I am just when can I start building the military hospital and in which specific tech tree that I need to advance to in order to obtain this technological advancement as soon as possible.
THank u :D

5/77 Armd
13th Jul 2005, 01:29
You're asking a lot of questions that have answers in other threads. You'll have to go through most, if not all the threads yourself. When I was new here I had lot's of questions. Most of them I found were answered already by other members.

You can only build military hospitals if you have an autocratic government type which you choose at the end of the 1st era. If your government is autocratic, you will see the hospitals towards the end of the 2nd era. Democracy = No military hospitals, hence no unit healing.

Also, if you have a question there's no need to repeat it in four different threads like you did. Most people read all the new posts and it's just a little annoying to see the same stuff regurgitated over and over again. Just an FYI

Taka29
13th Jul 2005, 02:10
well...I have read through all the threads and obviously I have got some of the infor from the other threads. But, obviously some of them ain't exactly answering my questions. THat's why I posted new ones here. Besides, I just wanna quickly get hands on this game like a veteran. I don't have been playing it for the past 3 days and I have spent half of the day on this game and I have been reloading the game over and over again if some part didn't work the way I expected. So in the end I have just been keep on going a circle and I wanna see more advancement in a short period of time. THat's why I have posted a lot of questions. I am sick of reload the game over and over again. :(