PDA

View Full Version : Dark Notes/Street Pass

member_10323743
7th Jul 2012, 13:20
I'm new to the 3DS thing so I'm just wondering, does Street Pass only work when there's someone near you with Theatrythm?
I'd love to get my hands on some Dark Notes that have different variations from those I currently have but I'm hoping I'm not limited to people in my area... If that were the case, I bassicaly need to fend for myself (which isn't that bad, it would just be nice to get the full experience from the game).

seaking177
7th Jul 2012, 13:25
yep, streetpass pretty much is you walking around with your 3DS, the 3DS being closed, and it talking with other 3DS systems that are in sleep mode. don't feel bad, i am the only one in my area that has a 3DS as well :(.

member_10323743
7th Jul 2012, 13:33
yep, streetpass pretty much is you walking around with your 3DS, the 3DS being closed, and it talking with other 3DS systems that are in sleep mode. don't feel bad, i am the only one in my area that has a 3DS as well :(.

Well I mean that's definitely an awesome feature... If I ever go walking around Toronto lol (I'm canadian)

Summoner
7th Jul 2012, 16:57
I believe I'm in the same, boat, the only person who has a 3DS around here lol.

Chandlia
7th Jul 2012, 18:13
I've had my 3DS for over a year now and have only gotten a handful of Mii Street Passes. :(

What are good places for rural dwellers to pick up Street Passes? Obviously, visits to the Big City. Game stores...movie theatres? I'd probably fall over from shock, anime-style, if I ever got a Dark Note via Street Pass!

Summoner
7th Jul 2012, 20:17
Me too, unfortunately there isn't many Hard-Core Final Fantasy Fans/Nerds like myself that live around me. x.x

iambasho777
7th Jul 2012, 21:11
Y'know, I would think that college campuses would net you a few but apparently only four people at my college have 3DSs. If you ever get a chance to go to a comiccon or animecon you'll be so rich with streetpasses you won't have trouble in Find Mii for weeks :P but other than that, just keep your 3DS with you when you take trips and pray if you really want the streetpasses.

LinkRoxas
7th Jul 2012, 23:59
Me too, unfortunately there isn't many Hard-Core Final Fantasy Fans/Nerds like myself that live around me. x.x

I feel ya bro.