PDA

View Full Version : Military Annexation

mattdanielc
3rd Jul 2005, 14:05
Hello,
I am at war with France, and I have invaded 2 territories. Both of them have no army now, and that reg flag has appeared which shows it is disputed territory. The manual says I can get these terrorties by offering a peace treaty to the owner, but surely if I offer this to France, the war will end, and I can't get any more territories??

Obviously I can delcare war again...but this just seems silly to me..

cheers...

PrinceMyshkin
3rd Jul 2005, 15:20
that's pretty much the method. get the peace, your food stocks will go back to normal. refit your army, build up those provinces and then...ya, attack again.

makes sense to some degree. while at war, you don't get any of the resources and your food is consumed on combat footing.

BUT, you can wait till france asks for peace. that way, he'll pay you, instead of the other way around.

Taka29
13th Jul 2005, 06:00
that's pretty much the method. get the peace, your food stocks will go back to normal. refit your army, build up those provinces and then...ya, attack again.

makes sense to some degree. while at war, you don't get any of the resources and your food is consumed on combat footing.

BUT, you can wait till france asks for peace. that way, he'll pay you, instead of the other way around.

But yee that's true what's the chances the France will propse you first instead of the other way around? is it assessed on the military power?

PrinceMyshkin
13th Jul 2005, 10:59
don't know. :p

could be. the ai doesn't always do the same thing. if you wait, another nation could pay france to form a coalition against you.

snag as many provinces as you have the strength to, then get the peace.
refit, restock food and go from there.