PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone complete Tomb Raider III in an hour?

MissLara2U
2nd Jul 2005, 10:50
Eidos has released a special one-hour demo of the classic Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft video-game via Trymedia Systems, Inc software wrapper. Trygames is the Internet destination for legitimate downloadable PC games and software. The site offers more than 250 titles for download, free trial and purchase.

FULL ARTICLE AND DOWNLOAD (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines2295.html)

M.

www.tombraiderchronicles.com
www.tombraiderforums.com

MissLara2U
2nd Jul 2005, 11:47
Would this make for an interesting challenge? Is it possible for someone to complete Tomb Raider III before the one-hour lock kicks in?

M.

MissLara2U
2nd Jul 2005, 12:44
Well. I didn't even get out of India. :mad:

Sophia Leigh
2nd Jul 2005, 13:30
In one hour?! :eek: I couldn't even complete that game in one year :o

EddyBones
2nd Jul 2005, 14:02
I can't beat the first level in an hour - not without a strategy guide anyway.

THE True Lara
2nd Jul 2005, 15:53
Just upgraded to mac in Jan, so won't be playing any of my TR games for a lonnnnnngggg time. -Will try the mac demo they've linked to though.

dhama
2nd Jul 2005, 18:00
Are the cheats for this timed demo working... i.e. skip level? If of course it was possible to run the demo more then once.

MissLara2U
2nd Jul 2005, 18:18
You can indeed run this demo more than once. An internal clocks begins and halts each time you play the game.

susan
3rd Jul 2005, 03:10
Are the cheats for this timed demo working... i.e. skip level? Heh heh, there's always one isn't there? Lateral thinker, that is. ;)

Otherwise, like Nerevar says it would be interesting to see who could get furthest and how far that would be.