PDA

View Full Version : 2005 or 2006?

Mangar The Dark
30th Jun 2005, 20:38
I was under the impression that Legend was coming out this year, but I see now on Ebgames.com that they list the release date as 1/1/2006. Has an actual release date been mentioned by Eidos, or is it all speculation at this point?

GoranAgar
30th Jun 2005, 21:08
Speculation. Nothing more.

xbaa
1st Jul 2005, 08:14
Actually the official eidos site mentioned Legend will be released winter 2005

CatSuit&Ponytail
1st Jul 2005, 09:00
http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon3.gif Always remember the Gaming Golden Rule. "The Game Is Not Released Until I Can Hold It In My Hot Little Paws." Now repeat that to yourselves everytime someone mentions a release date, and you'll live a longer, happier life. ;)

Johnny
1st Jul 2005, 15:20
http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon3.gif Always remember the Gaming Golden Rule. "The Game Is Not Released Until I Can Hold It In My Hot Little Paws." Now repeat that to yourselves everytime someone mentions a release date, and you'll live a longer, happier life. ;)

LOL! :D *repeats golden rule* You're right... I feel better now. :D;)

Mangar The Dark
1st Jul 2005, 15:21
But AOD came out exactly on schedule, so I'd be surprised if this gets delayed.

(slaps self for sarcasm.)

xbaa
12th Jul 2005, 09:14
AOD was the first TombRaider to be delayed and I don't think they will do the same thing with Legend so just give them a break OK?

WraithStar
13th Jul 2005, 16:07
I don't really care if Legend is delayed or not as long as they announce it beforehand. I just want a nice, perfectly complete game free of bugs and without the feeling that it has been rushed (that comment isn't directed at AOD, it's just my view of games in general). Considering that they haven't actually announced a release date yet, just Winter 2005, I will assume that the game is nearly complete but there is still enough work to be done that they don't want to attach a specific finish date to it. I would actually prefer them taking another month or two to finish if they need it but sales-wise it's probably best for them to have the game done in time for the holiday season, hence my concern about the game possibly being rushed.