PDA

View Full Version : Will all the skin mods ever be compiled...

Irish2
30th Jun 2005, 14:27
Into one download. It would be nice if all the modders could get together and create one large mod that changes the skins and unit stats as well as the AI's build preferences.

Anyone heard from Berdan? The game came out and he dropped off the face of the earth. I was expecting big things from him.

officerpuppy
30th Jun 2005, 15:08
That sounds like a good idea, perhaps the creater of the 95th rifles mod, and the creator of some of those flags being hosted on a Spanish website, and I could get set something up if everyone is interested.

Mister Nock
30th Jun 2005, 15:20
Yeah, I'm up for this. :D:thumbsup:

I wanted to mod my greenjackets so they had a much longer range than all other infanty units, but make their reload time really slow to compensate so they are not all-powerful. They could also cost more and take longer to train.

BUT I have no idea how to do any of this, (editing the code for Civilization2 is about my limit in that department,) so yeah, I'm definatly up for this. I'm also planning to do a load more skins over the next month or so.

Silent_Scope
30th Jun 2005, 15:35
Yeah, I'm up for this. :D:thumbsup:

I wanted to mod my greenjackets so they had a much longer range than all other infanty units, but make their reload time really slow to compensate so they are not all-powerful. They could also cost more and take longer to train.

BUT I have no idea how to do any of this, (editing the code for Civilization2 is about my limit in that department,) so yeah, I'm definatly up for this. I'm also planning to do a load more skins over the next month or so.

looking forward.

Phillippe
9th Jul 2005, 23:07
Skins aren't my area, general modification is. However I've been thinking that maybe creating either just France Vs Britain, or American Civil War would be two projects worth investigating, especially if i can find a way to crack the Map and change it completely.

officerpuppy
10th Jul 2005, 05:54
I can share some sound effects for a Civil War mod.