PDA

View Full Version : Empire Military's Strength

WindOfChange
26th Jun 2005, 20:15
Once I saw a post questioning the military unit's strength of different Empire beening the same. I have checked over an hour and still not able to find the thread so I decided to make a new thread.

The elites and the ordinary units of the Empires at the base unit are the same in strength etc. But I believe IG have given Britain a stronger navy ability and crews. If Britain engages another nation's vessel-presuming that no upgrades are made-Britain are likely to win.

I once used a French Sloop that is at the same level against the British Sloop and the conditions was on my side yet the Brits still won. The scenario was that: through killing half of the British crews on the ship, I decided to board the French Sloop to capture the Brits Sloop. In the beginning of the close combat: the French crew outnumbered the British Crew by 2 times but it ended with the British winning.

The second scenario was that I used a British Ship against another nation's vessel at a difficult odds in crew wise and health wise, yet I still triumphed when I boarded the enemy's ship.

I wish to know if others are also experiencing such things.

Cpt.HooK
26th Jun 2005, 20:55
Rule Britannia! Britannia rule the waves