PDA

View Full Version : Cassidy - Im A Hustla

J-Hood
26th Jun 2005, 19:48
Anyone got that cd? I just heard it (didnt like personality change) it was pretty hot with some crazy punchlines in the intro. :thumbsup:

D.NicE
26th Jun 2005, 20:59
01-cassidy_the_problem_vs_the_hustla 4 mics
02-cassidy_im_a_hustla 3.5 mics
03-cassidy_on_the_grind 3.5 mics
04-cassidy_crack 3.5 mics
05-cassidy_b_boy_stance 3.5 mics
06-cassidy_am_2_the_pm 4 mics
07-cassidy_cant_fade_me 4 mics
08-cassidy_kick_it_with_you 3 mics
09-cassidy_c_bonics 3.5 mics
10-cassidy_bellybutton 3 mics
11-cassidy_get_em 4 mics
12-cassidy_so_long 4 mics
13-cassidy_6_minutes_of_death 4 mics
14-cassidy_the_message 4 mics
15-cassidy_im_a_hustla_remix 3.5 mics

pretty damn solid 2nd album from cassidy who gave us the garbage split personality album before

his lyrics are better here, but still nothing special compared to his mixtape material but on cuts such as cant fade me& the message he shows he can write some meaningfull great songs, and the intro track shows some versatility on the album by battling his alter ego to silence the haters, but he embaressess himself on 6 minutes of death by getting dusted easily by fabolous and lil wayne and coming with a weak verse but every other track on the album is pretty decent and they're arent too many guest apperances which doesnt hold the album back

overall i give this album a solid 4 Mics, nothing groundbreaking but def' a great listen

J-Hood
27th Jun 2005, 03:27
I aint heard his mixtape material. If its better then his album then id try to buy it >.< All I heard was War Ft. Game,Freestyle against Murda Mook, and some song wit swizz.

ShyTown
27th Jun 2005, 04:51
I aint really a cassidy fan..hes straight.

mbones50
28th Jun 2005, 06:56
every track on the album is sick

BIG L
28th Jun 2005, 17:00
what they do im on the block posted up like a mail box staying licks on the grind putting money in my socks a legend in the hood for gold grills and popping sills an icon on the mic for showcasing my verble skills im in the club posted up with some gangbangers still flipping the old skool candy caddilac on swinggers my macing game is top ranked

ice13
14th Jul 2005, 17:32
lil wyte cd phinally phamous is tight. it has cool beats and lyrics is cool as well. have anyone ever listen to it?

Hatchetwarrior313
26th Jul 2005, 07:42
anyone down with the cown here?! :cool:.........lil wite is da sh**

LILhOMie14
8th Sep 2005, 02:14
what they do im on the block posted up like a mail box staying licks on the grind putting money in my socks a legend in the hood for gold grills and popping sills an icon on the mic for showcasing my verble skills im in the club posted up with some gangbangers still flipping the old skool candy caddilac on swinggers my macing game is top ranked

y did u jus say sum of tha lyrics paul wall is ok not the best

TracK*
9th Sep 2005, 15:28
b-boy stance is the only one I cared about.