PDA

View Full Version : Well this was a waste

Billy Fish
25th Jun 2005, 17:00
Well I have pretty much tried everything to get this game to run without choppy graphics 5 turns into the game which on top of other issues made what I
thought was a promising game a waste of forty bucks. I guess EB will give me $5 on a trade in. :mad:

Going back to Rome Total War.

Eruan
25th Jun 2005, 17:58
I love the game, needs patching, but no need for ranting, and creation of new topics about that :rolleyes:

Inferior Being
25th Jun 2005, 18:20
Okaaaayyy; guess we all needed to kow that. :rolleyes: Thanks for this egocentric and completely useless piece of information. :thumbsup:

Billy Fish
25th Jun 2005, 18:46
Okaaaayyy; guess we all needed to kow that. :rolleyes: Thanks for this egocentric and completely useless piece of information. :thumbsup:

Nothing egocentric about it. Just somewhat annoyed at a game and technical forum that doesn't provide much in the way of information or feedback despite being asked by moderators for system specs which I provided and without so much as a reply or by your leave. Just wanted to let the developers know how at least one customer felt. See here in the States we are generally more customer service oriented, perhaps a concept that needs evolving across the pond. :rolleyes:

Inferior Being
25th Jun 2005, 21:31
*Sigh!* I know, I know... but this has been mensioned a few times before I've heard, and, let's be frank, it's not that much room for discussion here, eh?

Sieur_Drewry
25th Jun 2005, 21:46
yea America is so customer service oriented no doubt. Being that most of America's Companies use India for customer communications :) Thats real top class there. I saw your thread a while back, you need to talk to Jay he is really good at helping fix peoples games.

Billy Fish
25th Jun 2005, 22:43
yea America is so customer service oriented no doubt. Being that most of America's Companies use India for customer communications :) Thats real top class there. I saw your thread a while back, you need to talk to Jay he is really good at helping fix peoples games.

I tried and never got an answer.

Maybe he's in India. Top class and all that right? Hope no Indians take offense to your comment. I think they are delightful people myself. :thumbsup:

Billy Fish
25th Jun 2005, 22:45
*Sigh!* I know, I know... but this has been mensioned a few times before I've heard, and, let's be frank, it's not that much room for discussion here, eh?

Wasn't trying to start a discussion, just making a comment as an unsatisfied customer. Now if you want to have a discussion then by all means fire away. :o

Inferior Being
25th Jun 2005, 22:48
Sorry mate, I know. Was a little moody at that time, I guess. You are probably right anyway. Sigh... forgive an argumentative if somewhat tired trash-talker... it's getting late. :)

Thecrisis5
26th Jun 2005, 08:09
Ok before i say this, i just want to say i really like IG and it was worth the money. To anserw :rolleyes: 's question RTW is a really great game, the military aspect is much better then IG. But IG has better stardegey :cool: . They thing that had me going back to RTW after playing IG was in RTW you dont have to do that annoying annexation thing. Theres also 15 more factions playable. So there both good games, and anyone who likes IG would really like RTW. :thumbsup:

Webrider
27th Jun 2005, 01:36
Yea I went back and played a game of RTW after playing my first 3 games of IG and now waiting for a patch. Still playing the end game of the RTW just checking for news of a patch if one is intended.