PDA

View Full Version : The View

Ghost_loy
24th Jun 2005, 00:19
Just wonderin but i heard that the camera isnt locked on to u so i picture that u can move the camera to get diferent angles but that would be wierd in a gun fight.........hope u understand what i mean

Salem4
24th Jun 2005, 15:54
In a video I saw, the standard Hitman-view was used, so it is probably just an option to use the one you described. It will probably be an enhanced version of the strange camera possibilities in Hitman1. If this you speak of is included, there will probably be three options. Hitman classic, first person and the new one, because meny concole-fanboys and hitman-newbies will probably whine if it is not a first person view included.

Alexlovesguns
25th Jun 2005, 16:16
Just wonderin but i heard that the camera isnt locked on to u so i picture that u can move the camera to get diferent angles but that would be wierd in a gun fight.........hope u understand what i mean

How would that be weird? Just try some of the previous Hitman games and check for yourself, works great ;) .

Ghost_loy
27th Jun 2005, 10:16
How would that be weird? Just try some of the previous Hitman games and check for yourself, works great ;) .

what i meant was like GTA SA View but without holding the R1 button to aim like if its always aiming imagine runnin toward the screen and 47 actually runs TOWARD the screen instead of backing toward the screen it would if u tried to shoot 47 would shoot the screen. Once again sorry if i am not makin myseld clear.

Salem4
28th Jun 2005, 16:02
R1? Concole guy, eh? Well, i cannot make any guarantees on how the camera view will be on the concoles. For me, PC is the only only platform.

Ghost_loy
28th Jun 2005, 23:02
lol

yep console guy i cant afford a good pc and if i could i couldnt afford the upgrades although i will easily admit pc games tend to be extremely better than console games. :o