PDA

View Full Version : Crashing all the time!!!!!

vgman
23rd Jun 2005, 21:31
The problem: the game starts up and goes thru all the opening
cinematics and brings up the options screen and I can click to start a new
campaign and it will load up, but after just a couple of minutes of play it will
crash out to a solid blue screen(i.e. no words, symbols of any kind) and will
completely lock up my entire system. This also happens when the land battle
tutorial is loading, it crashes when it is about 3\4 of the way complete. It did
not crash while it loaded the other two tutorials. Please help me!!!!

Eruan
24th Jun 2005, 01:04
I can only repeat what others have said so far. Get latest graphics card drivers, or it might be overheating for some reason :( Or it simply might be a use of an unsupported crack :mad:

jaywalker2309
24th Jun 2005, 08:05
The problem: the game starts up and goes thru all the opening
cinematics and brings up the options screen and I can click to start a new
campaign and it will load up, but after just a couple of minutes of play it will
crash out to a solid blue screen(i.e. no words, symbols of any kind) and will
completely lock up my entire system. This also happens when the land battle
tutorial is loading, it crashes when it is about 3\4 of the way complete. It did
not crash while it loaded the other two tutorials. Please help me!!!!

Gonna guess you've got radeon card, if so please update to at least Catalyst 5.5 drivers (or 5.6 as are now released)

vgman
26th Jun 2005, 19:13
Thank you for your help.

Grandmaster
29th Jun 2005, 18:29
Catalyst 5.5 drivers (or 5.6 as are now released) play about with the old drivers as well ,the new drivers such as 5.6 were terrible for me on IG i am useing the 5.3 at the moment no problems runs perfect ,

munchkinofglory
1st Jul 2005, 19:25
I have the same problem... can someone provide a link to the download-driver thing? I'm technologically inept and can't find it.

Queeg
1st Jul 2005, 20:35
ATI drivers here (https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27).