PDA

View Full Version : SOON...info and plugins about files IG

aWaKeNiNG
22nd Jun 2005, 17:29
Hi ;)

I speaked with Rubén Ibañez and soon pyro will upload in his website a kit with plugin for open v3d files, info about .lvl file, and more things...

This is a great help for mod community and our team (ImperiaL TeaM) about World War III mod.

We are working now with plugins v3d and other formats as .lvl to create a map editor for this game.

moetman
22nd Jun 2005, 21:49
Hi ;)

I speaked with Rubén Ibañez and soon pyro will upload in his website a kit with plugin for open v3d files, info about .lvl file, and more things...

This is terrific news. Good work.
Forgive me but I assume Ruben is one of the devs ? Did you speak to him about any forthcoming patches ?

Regards

aWaKeNiNG
22nd Jun 2005, 22:34
Ruben is lead programmer of IG.

Only i speaked with him about modding and World War III project, not patches

Queeg
23rd Jun 2005, 02:53
Great news!

jaywalker2309
24th Jun 2005, 08:35
Hi ;)

This is a great help for mod community and our team (ImperiaL TeaM) about World War III mod.

We are working now with plugins v3d and other formats as .lvl to create a map editor for this game.

The tools will be available for all today am hoping. I made a nice installer for it :)

aWaKeNiNG
24th Jun 2005, 22:48
hehe, when i will have time, i will make a v3d importer and editor of maps ;)