PDA

View Full Version : Restore ( human ) Unit - H E L P ! ! !

eugenios
20th Jun 2005, 12:59
hello....im having some problems with wounded units.i find out how to restore ships but i can't do nothing with land units.is there a tip how to do this? if anybody could help me :( THNXXX

Capt. Hawkins
20th Jun 2005, 13:27
You have to Research Medical Hospital.......i Forget when i think it's 2nd or 3rd Research period..... :cool:

Cpt.HooK
20th Jun 2005, 13:41
Not only do you have to research it you have to build a military hospital in a province to heal troops in the barracks and it is only available to autocratic regimes.

miserable09
20th Jun 2005, 13:43
If you are not autocratic, you can still restore units by dragging two of the EXACT same units over top of each other and they will combine into one.

Sithaka
20th Jun 2005, 14:58
If you are not autocratic, you can still restore units by dragging two of the EXACT same units over top of each other and they will combine into one.
and to prevent confusion, exact means same troop and same nationality.

Eruan
20th Jun 2005, 18:09
This topic has been adressed like a thousand times already, scroll the forums, before asking an iterative question :thumbsup:

Element-UK
21st Jun 2005, 09:12
It is massively advantageous to HEAL rather than Combine for the simple fact that when you combine ie: two x units of 30 men, 1 of say 12 battles experience and 1 of 8 battle xp to make ONE full unit of 12 xp. With Healing you get to effectively make brand new troops at whatever battle xp the unit is. So you can have TWO units of 12 and 8 exp. Otherwise you have one unit of 12 xp and then nothing except a creation of a new unit at 0 xp. Healing is always the way to go especially if gold and marerials are hard to come by.