PDA

View Full Version : OMFG...anybody saw FOX 5 news????

theeGhettOsnyper
20th Jun 2005, 02:22
:( did anybody saw it? sunday?
there was kid that is on trail because he killed 3 cops, they think is GTA, obvisously, now they said something about "25tolife", that it is dangerous for kids and then some guy, talked about that, AND I AM SURE, they said they are trying to STOP the game going on store shelves!
damn....this is ****ing up here, this sucks balls... :mad:

ShyTown
20th Jun 2005, 02:49
How many cases they were blaming GTA..when the GTA 3 came out? And the GTA series is still going. I doubt 25TL is going to be cancelled.

Brabbit
20th Jun 2005, 03:24
I pray this game is not going to get cancelled. Even if it is all respawn.

BEER
20th Jun 2005, 03:41
well stuff like this wouldn't even be an issue if we didn't have a forum full of kids and idiots on here talking about drug use and wanting to kill cops. bunch of damn waterheaded retards i swear!

mbones50
20th Jun 2005, 06:08
its still go come out

viZZiOn
20th Jun 2005, 06:51
well sh1t like this wouldn't even be an issue if we didn't have a forum full of kids and idiots on here talking about drug use and wanting to kill cops. bunch of damn waterheaded retards i swear!

PLAYING VIDEO GAMES MAKES ME WANT TO INJECT DRUGS INTO MY ARM, AND THEN GO SHOOT UP A POLICE STATION! :thumbsup:

**** like this shouldnt be an issue regardless of whats said

maybe the kids parents didnt raise him right? oh wait how dare i suggest such a horrible topic, not trying to start anything with you beer, its just i'm so pissed at people ****ing up then blaming video games....

but anyway, no need to worry about it not being on shelves, they probably just wont sell it at walmart or some ****. apart from that its nothing but more hype about the game

EC_KING
20th Jun 2005, 11:11
Seems to me that some1 is planting stuff in the games, I mean take these good church going kids, with A+ 's and alots of friend, then ADD a USB Headset...BAM..... thats the Key....MUST BE THE USB HEADSET. i know GTA don't have a headset set, but i'm sure that kid just played SOCOM 5 months ago. HUMMMM...... i'm thinking SO-CRACK.... we must STOP THIS MADNESS! Burn ALL PS2'S/XBOX'S and A.D.D will stop also. PARENTS even though most now days...40% or something, don't have 2 living together can't win the battle.IT's THE GAMES! NOT the fault of the parents.

EC_KING
20th Jun 2005, 11:13
lol...also FREE PROMO......think marketing..... :)

J-Hood
20th Jun 2005, 14:58
NOT lieing but I saw the news and 2 kids (brothers) were Playing GTA and they both grabbed their dad's gun and was pretending like they was actually in GTA and shot things and people and then accidently shot his brother and when he was arrested they saw his PS2 was on GTA doing that mission.

YaYo
20th Jun 2005, 15:04
NOT lieing but I saw the news and 2 kids (brothers) were Playing GTA and they both grabbed their dad's gun and was pretending like they was actually in GTA and shot things and people and then accidently shot his brother and when he was arrested they saw his PS2 was on GTA doing that mission.

Note from your friendly neighborhood forum admin... Stop swearing YaYo, you know the rules, you agreed to them when you registered, so follow them. k?

Eggsampull
20th Jun 2005, 17:26
well stuff like this wouldn't even be an issue if we didn't have a forum full of kids and idiots on here talking about drug use and wanting to kill cops. bunch of damn waterheaded retards i swear!

Yes, the media is constantly watching what kids on a forum are talking about/ sarcasm.

Jumpin_Jebus
20th Jun 2005, 17:26
When I came into work this morning I saw one of the local news crews doing a live report. If any of you caught the KTVU news this morning (SF Bay Area) you can see the front of our beautiful building. :p

~Jebus

Eggsampull
20th Jun 2005, 17:28

Cool, then we will be like Nazi Germany where no one was able to have their own opinion.

VideoGameMaster
20th Jun 2005, 17:34
..ugh...they always try to blame videogames and cds....dont worry bout it....ever since columbine they try blaning music and games....people are stupid..but don't worry..it'll be out..edios has spent too much money NOT to market this game...o nd those 3 cops...mustve been 3 new rookies er sumthin to get killed by a kid.. :confused: ...shouldve used their training ;)

BEER
20th Jun 2005, 18:40
Yes, the media is constantly watching what kids on a forum are talking about/ sarcasm.

how do you know they don't skim the game forums looking for this type of thing? i know for a fact that things i've said on a gun forum have been used in a news report before.

"Cool, then we will be like Nazi Germany where no one was able to have their own opinion."

drop the nazi referrences. having your own opinion then and there didn't get you carted off to a camp, being a jew did, regardless of whatever your opinion was. plus, i didn't say you shouldn't have your own opinion, all i'm saying is that when you put things like "**** the police!" and "i just wanna blast on some pigs all day" on a PUBLIC forum you can't act suprised or or anything when the media uses it or some other bad example for "the influence of videogames on our children" type reports putting all games and gamers in a bad light.

ShyTown
20th Jun 2005, 18:51
The only thing this does to the game is give it more publicity...

you know this game is going to be popular..

viZZiOn
20th Jun 2005, 19:23
how do you know they don't skim the game forums looking for this type of thing? i know for a fact that things i've said on a gun forum have been used in a news report before.

"Cool, then we will be like Nazi Germany where no one was able to have their own opinion."

drop the nazi referrences. having your own opinion then and there didn't get you carted off to a camp, being a jew did, regardless of whatever your opinion was. plus, i didn't say you shouldn't have your own opinion, all i'm saying is that when you put things like "**** the police!" and "i just wanna blast on some pigs all day" on a PUBLIC forum you can't act suprised or or anything when the media uses it or some other bad example for "the influence of videogames on our children" type reports putting all games and gamers in a bad light.

someone didnt attend history class, actually voicing an opinion different from the Nazis would get you shot on site or thrown into a camp

DE.45 + Cop = a bloody mess and an empty clip

theeGhettOsnyper
20th Jun 2005, 19:26
because the government can try to ban it but the companies will pull the amendments out and will win. :rolleyes:

YaYo
20th Jun 2005, 19:32
The only thing this does to the game is give it more publicity...

you know this game is going to be popular..

o0h Hell YEAH this is GTA online..everone will get it even if the ban it from NY..we will still but it online..

YaYo
20th Jun 2005, 19:33
Did they do the same thing w/ GTA:San Andreas

ShyTown
20th Jun 2005, 19:59
Did they do the same thing w/ GTA:San Andreas

They did that with every GTA game.

VideoGameMaster
20th Jun 2005, 20:52
wow i wish they could just shutup nd like..go figure out how to lower gas prices or how to catch osama.....no instead they are trying to analyze video games.....good job :thumbsup: ...right...meanwhile osama's croonies are doing thing ten times worse then this in iraq nd such

intrepid_soul
21st Jun 2005, 15:43
I personally think it would be better if they spent there time trying to decrease real crime as opposed to virtual crime. And if we are going after video game characters what about Pac Man, he ate people after eating some form of "super pill". Bezerk had you running around in a post apocolyptic environment where the walls were electrified and your only option was to kill everyone around you. Jungle Hunt had actually cannibals. Frogger had amphibian violence. Hmm am I just dating myself?

viZZiOn
21st Jun 2005, 18:44
I personally think it would be better if they spent there time trying to decrease real crime as opposed to virtual crime. And if we are going after video game characters what about Pac Man, he ate people after eating some form of "super pill". Bezerk had you running around in a post apocolyptic environment where the walls were electrified and your only option was to kill everyone around you. Jungle Hunt had actually cannibals. Frogger had amphibian violence. Hmm am I just dating myself?

i personally loved everyone of those games, so nah, your not just dating yourself

MiNdFrEaK
21st Jun 2005, 20:34
:mad: every F'n news station is one sided.... like cmon ok yeh u can kill cops in the game... but thats just the thing .... its a game... and how the F are ya gonna blame a game that hasn't even been released yet? sorry to all the lil kiddies on this but if they ban it they should only ban it from lil kids, and not us vets... im 21 and i think if i know right from wrong and im not goin to go shoot up my neighborhood and jak sum cars like in GTA, or go pik up an ak and start shootin up a police station.... ok lets take it from their point of view*video games kill people.. not the people that sell the gun to the kid.... not the parents that keep their gun in a place a kid could get it.....* every F'n person in this country is always lookin for the easy $ and as soon as they get in trouble they blame it on sum one else..... man the F up and take responsibility for ur F'n kid and dont try and blame everyone else....if kids in the south can pick up a rifle*in real life* and kill y can't a kid kill things in a *fake Life*? makin a big deal about a video game is scary when we should b more concerned with terrorists and protectin our own country, gettin kids better schools, getttin ppl out of poverty instead of saving sumone else's skin.....but what should we xpect when we live in a nation that is run by a dumb @$$

VideoGameMaster
21st Jun 2005, 23:04
yup.. :thumbsup: ...wouldnt it be better for kids to take their frustrations out on a videogame instead of real life anyway??...i know that sumtimes that motivates me to play videogames...taking out frustration or stress relieving

ShyTown
22nd Jun 2005, 01:27
This game is not getting banned..just getting more popular.

:thumbsup: Thank You! Senator.

mbones50
22nd Jun 2005, 02:34
alot of people go be like 25tl let me check that out

VideoGameMaster
22nd Jun 2005, 15:26
i would like to stand up and salute this stupid senator for amplyfying 25tl's popularity..just like they boosted GTA's...lol...idiots... :p ...now this game has a chance to beat socom 3... :cool:

mbones50
22nd Jun 2005, 23:39
it have a good chance

MoDrifter
23rd Jun 2005, 15:30
Parenting is the only real answer to almost every social problem we have.

Parents that buy this game for their children are irresponsible (to say the least). I am a single parent myself (daughter is 7).

Police work begins at home, for far too long irresponsible morons have put it on society to raise their kids… then wonder why their child winds up dead or in prison and blames everyone and everything but THEMSELVES... the parent.

It’s the same mentality as “Hey hon! Let’s put our nine year old son in swim britches and drop him off at the park in front of Jackson’s house!” – geeze

Parents:

1. Don’t buy this for your child, its rated “M” for MATURE.
2. Parent what your kids say, do and play on the computer. Turn it off if you have to!
3. Here’s a novel idea… how about PARENTING!!??

I could go on and on and on about this.

I’m an adult (44) and I don’t need parenting and I don’t like being told what I can look at and what I can’t and that is the main reason I’ll buy this game in PC format when its ready... besides, it gives me an extra opportunity to have some fun busting ‘gangsta’ chops... but this time on computer.

VideoGameMaster
23rd Jun 2005, 15:44
:thumbsup: well said..perfect

kazpa
23rd Jun 2005, 18:18
:thumbsup: well said..perfect
lol no offince here copper but arent you only like 15-17?

VideoGameMaster
23rd Jun 2005, 18:20
lol no offince here copper but arent you only like 15-17?

and where'd you get that idea?

VideoGameMaster
23rd Jun 2005, 18:27
i dono you act liek it nah mabey 12-14 cuz you said your daddy tought you how to use guns when you were seven so im juss guessin

??? when did i say my daddy taught me how to use guns...???in fact..when did i even say i use guns?

next time u try to take ur anger out on a forum make sure you are able to read and make sure you have your facts straight..otherwise you just look dumb :rolleyes:

VideoGameMaster
23rd Jun 2005, 18:33
whatever makes u feel good man..if u haveta get on the net and act all tuff and cool then so be it...if thats what makes you happy then yeh,whatever u want bro

B_Rob
26th Jun 2005, 03:11
ill put it like this if you dont kno the difference between reality and games theirs a problem. and honestly their shouldnt be a problem with that cause this game is based on serious reality but the goverment aint doin crap to help us ae they they aint doin nuttin to help our school systems or community in anyways. les not get started on the crooked pigz racial profiling so u kno wut let them try. its doin them a favor if u think about it. if the game is that succesful itll stop more kids from goin outside and gettin shot . and if your under 13 dont play kids this is based on reality but not in anyway do they condone shootin a pig inbetween the eyes or a rival or someone u have a problem with 3 times to the chest. remeber its a game dont get it mixxed u :thumbsup: