PDA

View Full Version : defence of kashyyyk - studs

geo.mcc
19th Jun 2005, 06:15
has anybody been able to get all the studs in defence of kashyyyk?
ive run around and done everything i can think off, destroyed all the bushes, everything!
Is there some sort of stash of blue studs that im missing? help me out

xadrian
20th Jun 2005, 20:36
This may be a crap way of doing it, but buy Invincibility so you don't lose all your studs when you die.

Also, remember that every plant can be pulled up, all lights that can be turned on can be destroyed. Make sure you jump or R2 unit to all the tree levels.

I had to go back a couple times because I missed some plants. You seriously have to collect nearly every last one, but I was unable to do it without the Invincibility, which meant it was one of the last ones I finished.

geo.mcc
22nd Jun 2005, 07:55
yeah, ive got invincibility and belive me, ive tried, every plant, every light, i even destroyed the light up bridge things.
However a whole lot of the studs keep falling through the floor, is that the same with everybody? or is there some sort of patch?

Postbode
11th Jul 2005, 22:34
Yep Same here. As in this discussion --> :mad: Problem playing the Game(When Collecting coins)

I have wacked every light, shot every thorn bush and pulled up every plant. But I think that shouldn't be nessecary, because there are a lot of studs in this level. But they keep falling through the floor. Even when you position yourselve right in the stream of falling studs. They fall right through you.

Isn't there a cheat to obtain jedi status?? or to get studs??

Postbode

Darth Madrik
19th Jul 2005, 10:51
I have not made as far as you have in the game as I cannot get Obi-wan onto the cliff to fight Grievous, so I am sorry I cannot help you out.

Darth Madrik
8th Aug 2005, 14:22
Yes he is correct, you have to break every light, including the ones on either side of the bridges up in the trees at the start of the level and you need to force push or pull all the plants around the outlying areas of the screen.

I found you have that it was easier to do this in Story mode than in Free Play mode. We managed to get all the Super kit pieces, but unfortunately I have not found 1 piece in the taking the palace and in the Darth Maul, even with the Mini-Kit Detector turned on.

My twins wanted so bad to see Darth Vader , so I went through every level several times until I got all the Rivets to get the piece. Another lever that was hard to do was the TGaking of the palace, I had to try andbreak every single window in sight. Finishing that one with 99% was frustrating!

Hope this helps, since no one was able or willing to tell me how to beat Grievous. My to 4 yr olds figured that one out, about getting Obi-wan on that cliff!

rugbycritic
16th Aug 2005, 03:54
My five year old and I are stuck in the battle with Grievous. Cody can't jump up enough (or at the right angle) to blow up the bomb next to the good General. I'm running the PC version from the keyboard. I've been considering getting a gamepad (which could be cool), but would like to figure this out.

This is overall a very fun game, but someone was confused when writing this. Some of the tasks are overly difficult (Mos Espa, the other flying along the ground task, etc.) for the age target. It's now become a test of wills.

Did you have to send Obi-Wan off the cliff to get him up? I'm at my wits end here. (Not much wit to start with either).

TIA.

Facka86
28th Aug 2006, 01:49
yeah, ive got invincibility and belive me, ive tried, every plant, every light, i even destroyed the light up bridge things.
However a whole lot of the studs keep falling through the floor, is that the same with everybody? or is there some sort of patch?

You have to play in Story Mode, not freeplay. The reason is very simple: in freeplay you need around 65000 studs to get jedi status, while in story mode you need only 45000 (which are really esay to get breaking the ligths and plants) you don`t even need the extra studs you can get with other characters. If you have invincibility is even easier. Good Luck!

Richard W.
29th Aug 2006, 11:25
My five year old and I are stuck in the battle with Grievous. Cody can't jump up enough (or at the right angle) to blow up the bomb next to the good General....

This was tough, but we finally beat it by doing the following:

Position Cody on top of the platform, near the right edge and facing to the right, then push 4 buttons in very quick succession:

1. Jump

2. Up Arrow and Right Arrow simultaneously as he rises (this slightly turns him to his left so that he faces the bomb)

3. Fire (the blaster) as his arm rises.

I had my son (also 5) hit the jump button, while I did the other keys. Worked on the third try, I promise.

Good luck.