PDA

View Full Version : No rank

VideoGameMaster
18th Jun 2005, 22:04
ahh rank..the one thing that can ruin a game and cause hella lotsa cheaters....now i believe that i read way back..."show off ur rank by what u unlock in the game"...so there is no rank...cool...im down with that cuz that ruins lotsa games...causes too many cheaters.....but...does 25tl keep stats fer ur guys???? :confused:..such as..kills/deaths...just sumthin as simple as that?

Brabbit
18th Jun 2005, 22:08
Rank doesn't mean ****.

BEER
19th Jun 2005, 00:24
as far as unlocking clothes and such goes, people are gonna shark it just to get online thier first night with all the best gear.

mbones50
19th Jun 2005, 01:35
im go play one single player level then get online

EC_KING
19th Jun 2005, 03:14
i like to see my stat's, But i also remember the x-mas new's from way back in socom1. during the xmas week the rankings went down for a few months. It brought guys closer, being no one cared about their ranking. No matter what players say i'm sure 80% do. Ranking is fun, but i can do without it, but seeing my "INGAMe Total" kills/deaths and other stuff i liked. So if 25TL has it or not like that, it don't matter too much. i'd say the Developers have slack on that issue.

J-Hood
19th Jun 2005, 04:36
I think rank is a great idea AS long as theres no rank^ rms that show up. (Maybe I played too much socom)

viZZiOn
19th Jun 2005, 05:17
if 25 to life is gonna come with a headset, like socom 1 did, then i'll get right online, but if it doesnt i'll be playing single player till i can afford a new logitch :(

but its time fer me to roll up some sticky icky

mbones50
19th Jun 2005, 05:27
i think the go keep your stats

VideoGameMaster
19th Jun 2005, 18:48
if u can afford the game bro...you can afford a headset..hop on ebay and get one cheap...i doubt the headsets will come with 25tl...but yeh i dont give a damm bout rank cuz its just a lil stupid sign er what not...i would just be interested in keepin track of kills/deaths..thats about it...i could carealess bout anything else

mbones50
19th Jun 2005, 23:02
i got a headset yo ust give me the game

BEER
20th Jun 2005, 00:42
hell, i actually rank DOWN. lol

i like being a ensign and owning up on "captains", hald of which cheated to get that rank. rank dosen't show how good you are, you're skills in the game do.

ShyTown
20th Jun 2005, 01:17
Thats cool if theres no rank...but keeping track of your stats will be nice.

hell, i actually rank DOWN. lol

i like being a ensign and owning up on "captains", hald of which cheated to get that rank. rank dosen't show how good you are, you're skills in the game do.

LOL. I do the same...its so funny then they go...wow i cant believe ur an ensign..ur too good for that..wanna join my clan?