PDA

View Full Version : Respawn

Klaydoggy
18th Jun 2005, 18:51
DEAR GOD People...

Could you whine a little more about respawn?

This is NOT SOCOM, no matter how much you want it to be. If it is respawn, which looks most likely, than it is respawn. Let it be.

If you can't seem to handle respawn, don't buy it! Buy SOCOM 3 and enjoy lag-filled, bug-ridden gaming. Or if you happen to be an Xbox'er, go play Rainbow Six or Counter-Strike instead... but comeon, Xbox'ers don't complain about respawn, do we.

Complaining about respawn won't change a thing. At least wait until Eidos announces IF it is respawn only to complain about it, if you must.

Brabbit
18th Jun 2005, 19:51
Edios said this is going to be "GTA meets Socom" So of course they want people who play socom to play this. But if it is all respawn they will not have a lot of players who play this. Look at SOCOM 2 and Star Wars Battlefront. More people play SOCOM 2 than battlefront. And this game is coming out near the release of SOCOM 3 not a chance they will beat SOCOM in sales.

viZZiOn
18th Jun 2005, 20:09
Edios said this is going to be "GTA meets Socom" So of course they want people who play socom to play this. But if it is all respawn they will not have a lot of players who play this. Look at SOCOM 2 and Star Wars Battlefront. More people play SOCOM 2 than battlefront. And this game is coming out near the release of SOCOM 3 not a chance they will beat SOCOM in sales.

.........wait....so what?

mbones50
18th Jun 2005, 20:58
msn i got battle front man it be alot more people on that then socom2 man everyroom on there be alomost full

viZZiOn
18th Jun 2005, 21:19
nah, i hate that just because its an online 3rd person it gets compared to socom, its obviously its own game, its BETTER that way

Brabbit
18th Jun 2005, 21:19
They have like 100 rooms all scatter around like a mess. SOCOM has different rooms and each rooms has 200+ people. SOCOM each night has about 11,000 people on. Battlefront is nothing compared to SOCOM.

Brabbit
18th Jun 2005, 21:21
nah, i hate that just because its an online 3rd person it gets compared to socom, its obviously its own game, its BETTER that way

Eidos is comparing themselfs to SOCOM!!! If you didn't see a lot of interviews or commercials they keep putting the same quote. "SOCOM Meets GTA" So obviously they are comparing themselfs to Socom because they want socom players.

viZZiOn
18th Jun 2005, 21:33
Eidos is comparing themselfs to SOCOM!!! If you didn't see a lot of interviews or commercials they keep putting the same quote. "SOCOM Meets GTA" So obviously they are comparing themselfs to Socom because they want socom players.

wow, you should try smoking pot...or maybe aroma therapy or something man. you seem a bit tense :D

Brabbit
18th Jun 2005, 21:34
Just a little bit. :mad:

VideoGameMaster
18th Jun 2005, 21:51
omfg....im gonna whizz myself...........sum1 is def. smokin sum herb if they think battlefront has more ppl than socom..LOL........socom 2 at most has 30,000 ppl on.....lol...the foreign servers at most have 1,000 on....so thats 31,000...o but wait..go back to socom 1 servers!!!..and people still play there too!!!..LOL...battlefront...beating socom..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D ....o my....what a laugh....i heard battlefront was such a mess...o my...u silly wabbits..trix are fer kids..lol.. :rolleyes: ...haha..o man....battlefront+killzone=not even close to beating socom participants each day :cool: :p ...o man..but indeed im still saying there is rounds and respawn for an option like socom..cuz its tru this game has been said to be "gta meets socom"....so....u need rounds...or else..this would just be..GTA MEETS CLOSED WORLD WITH NO CARS TO STEAL ER DRIVE....so i think it will have both

viZZiOn
18th Jun 2005, 21:56
omfg....im gonna whizz myself...........sum1 is def. smokin sum herb if they think battlefront has more ppl than socom..LOL........socom 2 at most has 30,000 ppl on.....lol...the foreign servers at most have 1,000 on....so thats 31,000...o but wait..go back to socom 1 servers!!!..and people still play there too!!!..LOL...battlefront...beating socom..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D ....o my....what a laugh....i heard battlefront was such a mess...o my...u silly wabbits..trix are fer kids..lol.. :rolleyes: ...haha..o man....battlefront+killzone=not even close to beating socom participants each day :cool: :p ...o man..but indeed im still saying there is rounds and respawn for an option like socom..cuz its tru this game has been said to be "gta meets socom"....so....u need rounds...or else..this would just be..GTA MEETS CLOSED WORLD WITH NO CARS TO STEAL ER DRIVE....so i think it will have both

............yep :thumbsup:

Brabbit
18th Jun 2005, 22:06

I'm guessing the guy has never played socom before.

VideoGameMaster
18th Jun 2005, 22:08
msn i got battle front man it be alot more people on that then socom2 man everyroom on there be alomost full

lol apparently not ^^^^^^ :D

mbones50
18th Jun 2005, 23:37
yo my bad yall right

ShyTown
19th Jun 2005, 07:41
DEAR GOD People...

Could you whine a little more about respawn?

This is NOT SOCOM, no matter how much you want it to be. If it is respawn, which looks most likely, than it is respawn. Let it be.

If you can't seem to handle respawn, don't buy it! Buy SOCOM 3 and enjoy lag-filled, bug-ridden gaming. Or if you happen to be an Xbox'er, go play Rainbow Six or Counter-Strike instead... but comeon, Xbox'ers don't complain about respawn, do we.

Complaining about respawn won't change a thing. At least wait until Eidos announces IF it is respawn only to complain about it, if you must.

In other words...
this game is not Socom: Gangster vs Cops Edition
its 25 to Life

viZZiOn
19th Jun 2005, 07:51
In other words...
its 25 to Life

say word, i couldnt put it clearer no matta what i jus did man

Klaydoggy
19th Jun 2005, 15:12
"In other words...
its 25 to Life"

Well put.

Brabbit
19th Jun 2005, 20:20
If this isn't "SOCOM: Gangsta Vs Cops" Then why does the Eidos keep saying this is GTA meets Socom? They are calling themselfs the SOCOM of Cops and Robbers.

mbones50
19th Jun 2005, 23:01
so what if they say that man the game is still go be sick

ShyTown
20th Jun 2005, 01:13
If this isn't "SOCOM: Gangsta Vs Cops" Then why does the Eidos keep saying this is GTA meets Socom? They are calling themselfs the SOCOM of Cops and Robbers.

Eidos never said that...a review did.
And they said that because the games are very similar to 25TL...but not identical.

Brabbit
20th Jun 2005, 01:26
Eidos never said that...a review did.
And they said that because the games are very similar to 25TL...but not identical.

Well there you go. Its not an oringal game. Edios and eveyrone out there knows they want people who play socom to play this.

ShyTown
20th Jun 2005, 01:30
Well there you go. Its not an oringal game. Edios and eveyrone out there knows they want people who play socom to play this.

How is it not original?

So you want 25TL to have the exact features as Socom? Like Killzone did to Socom? How is that original?

mbones50
20th Jun 2005, 01:40
25tl is something different

Brabbit
20th Jun 2005, 03:18
When you have reviews like "SOCOM meets GTA" and they want to promote it. You know its not a origninal game.

VideoGameMaster
20th Jun 2005, 17:38
How is it not original?

So you want 25TL to have the exact features as Socom? Like Killzone did to Socom? How is that original?

how is killzone like socom? :confused:

ShyTown
20th Jun 2005, 18:54
how is killzone like socom? :confused:

Have you played it? I said the features not the gameplay.

viZZiOn
20th Jun 2005, 19:15

actually that GTA meets socom quote was one of the first previews of the game, where very, very little information was given about the game, so thanks for playing please try again when your intelligent

Brabbit
20th Jun 2005, 19:27
Look at the damn commercials on ign. Or if you got the PS2 demo cd watch it.