PDA

View Full Version : any News ?

robin van eyk
18th Jun 2005, 12:23
i dont get it ......on the main site of IG i read nothing abouth some cind of patch .

no news at all abouth anything .

you people sure they working on a patch ? .

if they are i want some prove .

i know i am a litle impatient but i need to fix this MP problem (still see locall ip adrss when hosting) .

after 3 weeks playing campagn i like to test my skills on the MP IG batlefront !! :rolleyes:

robin van eyk
19th Jun 2005, 02:44
so no news so far .....they always tell me that no news is good news .

not in this case i presume !! :mad:

Sieur_Drewry
19th Jun 2005, 04:57
Right well you dont need a patch to fix that. There is no real patch in progress, people just like to think taht they are working on one. But there has yet to be an announcement concerning a patch release.

Add me to msn messenger - dmorris@axedio.com - and I will help you fix your multiplayer.

Mike_B
19th Jun 2005, 09:15
Pyro are going thru all the feedback gathered from the forums, and from the QA department, and are working out what is possible, plausible to fix in a patch.

Once i have any information you will be informed

Jason

No patch? Don't think so.

robin van eyk
20th Jun 2005, 21:19
Right well you dont need a patch to fix that. There is no real patch in progress, people just like to think taht they are working on one. But there has yet to be an announcement concerning a patch release.

Add me to msn messenger - dmorris@axedio.com - and I will help you fix your multiplayer.

i ad you on mesenger ....dont see you online . :confused:

Sieur_Drewry
21st Jun 2005, 01:17
i am online now

Sieur_Drewry
21st Jun 2005, 01:18
yea but @m that could be months before they get anything together.

Nial
21st Jun 2005, 15:20
yea but @m that could be months before they get anything together.

It better not be months.

Webrider
27th Jun 2005, 01:38
still no news? most everyone gone from the forum now with no response from Pyro?