PDA

View Full Version : Need To Know

KrookedShocker
18th Jun 2005, 03:03
Guys, I seriously need to know when 25 To Life Comes out. I've been waiting so long for this game to come out. And finally its in its final stretch of coming. I heard almost from all game stores it was coming out in June 8, 2005. Now I here its coming out in August, and when i hear that it sucks so bad cause i got nothin to do. So hook me up with the info and tell me when its really coming out.

Brabbit
18th Jun 2005, 03:17
Right now there is no offical relase date from edios.

mbones50
18th Jun 2005, 03:45
here in detroit they say aug-24

EC_KING
18th Jun 2005, 09:14
yea, were not sure of the "TRUE" date. just looking aound i seen a few in 8/05, (AUG). But with the Beta out it's close. also if you remember the CLOTHING LINE thing, that's a key. they will let that out right before.

viZZiOn
18th Jun 2005, 20:14
theres no official release from the developers yet, so what you get from the stores like EB or gamestop are just thier guesses on when the game comes out based on what they learn from the developers

BEER
19th Jun 2005, 00:39
what you get from game stores is halfassed guesses and "bait". you ask them and they'll give you a relatively soon release date so you'll come back to check again, then they keep doing it to you over and over hoping that while you're there in the store you'll be frustrated enough to buy some other game to play in the mean time. counter jockeys and register monkies don't know anything more than you and me if you know where to look and i think we all know where to look for release dates, ok so on second thought some of you DON'T know where to look. :mad:

EC_KING
19th Jun 2005, 03:19
BEER
said "counter jockeys"

thats funny, but some guys have helped me out with stuff. But otherwise im sure it will be posted here.

marker227
19th Jun 2005, 03:32
Guys, I seriously need to know when 25 To Life Comes out. I've been waiting so long for this game to come out. And finally its in its final stretch of coming. I heard almost from all game stores it was coming out in June 8, 2005. Now I here its coming out in August, and when i hear that it sucks so bad cause i got nothin to do. So hook me up with the info and tell me when its really coming out.

If you've been waiting a long time for it to come out then why is your sign up date so late ;-)

Brabbit
19th Jun 2005, 04:18
If you've been waiting a long time for it to come out then why is your sign up date so late ;-)

I really want this game to come out before I go back to school.

J-Hood
19th Jun 2005, 04:34
^It will I can guarnte you that^ I can also say its not coming out in June but thats obvious.

Brabbit
19th Jun 2005, 04:35
I want it to come out like in July, so I still have time to play this game!!!

mbones50
19th Jun 2005, 05:29
thats wrong we have to go through the summer with no good game to play

ShyTown
20th Jun 2005, 02:52
At my gamecrazy..it says July something. But theres no official date. Should definately come out this summer. If they delay one more time..people are going to lose interst in this game.

mbones50
20th Jun 2005, 06:11
well i get it in aug idk about yall

viZZiOn
20th Jun 2005, 06:29
I really want this game to come out before I go back to school.

heh....school

orignal og2
27th Jun 2005, 05:02
go to best buy
they get it july 31

ShyTown
27th Jun 2005, 05:03
go to best buy
they get it july 31

no they dont.

Autumn of 2005.

viZZiOn
27th Jun 2005, 05:18
go to best buy
they get it july 31

hahahaha.......best buy's like 3 push backs behind in the guessing game

BEER
27th Jun 2005, 05:21
go to best buy
they get it july 31

could you maybe explain to me what makes best buy soooooo much more special than the thousands of other game retailers in the u.s.?? now before you answer i want you to really think it through because i worked there for 6 months a year or 2 ago and i'll tell you from experience that the guys in thier game department couldn't find thier own ass if they were sitting on both hands.

viZZiOn
27th Jun 2005, 05:35
could you maybe explain to me what makes best buy soooooo much more special than the thousands of other game retailers in the u.s.?? now before you answer i want you to really think it through because i worked there for 6 months a year or 2 ago and i'll tell you from experience that the guys in thier game department couldn't find thier own ass if they were sitting on both hands.
...........yep
:cool:

orignal og2
27th Jun 2005, 05:38
i just called them today they said thats the offical date they are not delaying it again

viZZiOn
27th Jun 2005, 05:39
i just called them today they said thats the offical date

they lie to you, never belive them, they dont care about you, they tell you that so you hang up and they dont have to talk to you

orignal og2
27th Jun 2005, 05:42
lol
ok its my bro that works there

VideoGameMaster
27th Jun 2005, 17:03
^It will I can guarnte you that^ I can also say its not coming out in June but thats obvious.

nah i dont believe its comin out b4 school anymore..but i thnk they are BS'in us when they sayin its comin in october..sinc the beta is out that means about what..1 mo month..2?...if any1 can tell me when the beta ends...then we will have an idea

BEER
27th Jun 2005, 19:18
i just called them today they said thats the offical date they are not delaying it again

how can they give you an OFFICIAL release date when eidos themselves haven't even announced one yet??

eCkz92
18th Sep 2005, 21:07
there is a website preselling it ... it says its coming out december 12th 06

eCkz92
18th Sep 2005, 21:10
hmmm its september 19th ... i thought u said july 31st?

marker227
18th Sep 2005, 22:03

Just saying.... Try not to double post.

eCkz92
20th Sep 2005, 22:51
my bad i made a mistake thts in australia rofl it may come out in october hopefully