PDA

View Full Version : RESPAWN or ROUND BASED

viZZiOn
16th Jun 2005, 20:46
in general i prefer round based games, but its not the deciding factor on i'll buy it or not, it really all depends on the game quality

mbones50
16th Jun 2005, 20:50
ty vizzion man do it really matter

Brabbit
16th Jun 2005, 20:55
ty vizzion man do it really matter

Honestly it does. If you have ever played SOCOM with Respawn on. Its NONSTOP killing. So people like to spawn camp and you get killed everytime you respawn. The other thing that is bad about respawn is there is no point to the game. When there is no point in the game it gets boring fast. LIke I said in the other thread. If they are trying to capture the SOCOM feeling to get socom fans to play this game they would not want to make it all respawn.

EC_KING
16th Jun 2005, 21:32
For clan matches and such. i'd like to see round based. But time will tell huhhhh....

J-Hood
16th Jun 2005, 21:46
Rounds but I like to practice usin Respawned and playin with friends on it.

ShyTown
17th Jun 2005, 02:29
I prefer rounds..but maybe they can make respawn work and still have a bad ass game.

mbones50
17th Jun 2005, 03:36
i agree shytown

viZZiOn
17th Jun 2005, 03:48
yeah if the levels are big enough respawn would be ok, think about it, you wouldnt have to wait around for the **** to draw out, you'd allways be doing something

ShyTown
17th Jun 2005, 04:07
yeah if the levels are big enough respawn would be ok, think about it, you wouldnt have to wait around for the **** to draw out, you'd allways be doing something

Even if it is respawn...their gonna try to make this game the best cuz it is the first "cops vs robbers" game...if it did flop everyone will know eidos sucks at making games...

viZZiOn
17th Jun 2005, 04:16
.....word shytowns preachin the good word, yall better shut up and listen

VideoGameMaster
17th Jun 2005, 05:51
yah know..soon as i heard bout this game way back..i re-rented hitman to geta feel of edios.....quality storyline..cool weapons nd ways to kill enemies.....movement was kinda iffy....levels were pretty big...nd usually u can tell what a company is based off a few games.....BYW....they all sucked...hitman...pretty cool...i dont havea great feeling about this game anymore since i heard of the ALL respawn thing...i dunno....depressing :(

mbones50
17th Jun 2005, 06:32
yo anybody read the psm magazine with 25tl in there they showed a map of some mode in there its pretty big so now i know y its respawn cuz them maps is pretty big

Brabbit
17th Jun 2005, 06:41
yo anybody read the psm magazine with 25tl in there they showed a map of some mode in there its pretty big so now i know y its respawn cuz them maps is pretty big

Apparently you haven't played socom 2.

mbones50
17th Jun 2005, 06:47
what u talking about man certain mapes in socom2 to is small and some is big not large big man u must have not played socom2

EC_KING
17th Jun 2005, 09:18
i still have that PMS mag in hand. About RESPAWN, i played BATTLEFIELD for the pC and i loved it. But for SOCOM i'd say after playing the round base, i'd rather have the option the have both. And yes, if the map is to big then you need to "chat" with the other dead guys. Also the way SOCOM is set up it allows you to view the alive players screen. So your not bored the rest of the game while dead. they must do something like that also. About EIDOS putting this game out, you must remember there were at least 3 other company's helping, Highway 1, Avalanche Software, and the guys who did the "TAGS" part, which were Morning Breath inc. So going by other EIDOS games, i can't really see worth much. and that's a little 25TL history... ;)

viZZiOn
17th Jun 2005, 15:52
what u talking about man certain mapes in socom2 to is small and some is big not large big man u must have not played socom2

you must have only played the small maps then, let me guess, not a fan of shadow falls? or any of the HDD maps? THEY ARE HUGE

viZZiOn
17th Jun 2005, 15:54
i still have that PMS mag in hand. About RESPAWN, i played BATTLEFIELD for the pC and i loved it. But for SOCOM i'd say after playing the round base, i'd rather have the option the have both. And yes, if the map is to big then you need to "chat" with the other dead guys. Also the way SOCOM is set up it allows you to view the alive players screen. So your not bored the rest of the game while dead. they must do something like that also. About EIDOS putting this game out, you must remember there were at least 3 other company's helping, Highway 1, Avalanche Software, and the guys who did the "TAGS" part, which were Morning Breath inc. So going by other EIDOS games, i can't really see worth much. and that's a little 25TL history... ;)

i personally allways got bored watching other people play in socom, it was just never fun for me

VideoGameMaster
17th Jun 2005, 16:30
well if u get bored watchin the ppl that are alive..then stay alive longer and yah dont haveta deal with that problem....to tell yah the truth..no...maps arent that big on socom....at first they might seem big...but the biggest maps are probably abandonded...mixer...foxhunt...shadow falls...and a few select others...i mean they are big if u think about them cuz of all the tunnels nd such...so many possibilities..thats why a good camper can always draw it out...btu in socom 3...THE MAPS ARE GONNA BE 6 TIMES BIGGER THAN 2!!!!!.....its going to be insane...and they are still round based...im sure they have the respawn option still....itts just..if 25tl isnt round based..its screwed..socom 3 will destroy it....new mapping system causes no frame rate lag anymore....vehicles...custom weapons..HUGE ARSE FREAKIN MAPS....25tl was in the lead to me a month er two ago....but now that i heard about the respawn(which let us hope th ebeta testers tell us its an option)...socom 3 will beat the hell out of this game

viZZiOn
17th Jun 2005, 18:05
well if u get bored watchin the ppl that are alive..then stay alive longer and yah dont haveta deal with that problem....to tell yah the truth..no...maps arent that big on socom....at first they might seem big...but the biggest maps are probably abandonded...mixer...foxhunt...shadow falls...and a few select others...i mean they are big if u think about them cuz of all the tunnels nd such...so many possibilities..thats why a good camper can always draw it out...btu in socom 3...THE MAPS ARE GONNA BE 6 TIMES BIGGER THAN 2!!!!!.....its going to be insane...and they are still round based...im sure they have the respawn option still....itts just..if 25tl isnt round based..its screwed..socom 3 will destroy it....new mapping system causes no frame rate lag anymore....vehicles...custom weapons..HUGE ARSE FREAKIN MAPS....25tl was in the lead to me a month er two ago....but now that i heard about the respawn(which let us hope th ebeta testers tell us its an option)...socom 3 will beat the hell out of this game

then go chat in a socom 3 forum and stop shatting on what looks to be a solid game

EC_KING
17th Jun 2005, 18:29
VideoGameMaster

Well theres a few ways to think about it really, i HOPE this person on the top of 25TL is thinking this, (re: ps2 users) SOCOM3 is released, players come back to play the newest release, (about 99.9% will be back within a 3 week time i think), now thats guys are in "FULL FORCE" BAM A KINDA SOCOM/GTA STYLE game called 25 TO LIFE APPEARS..... GOOD MARKETING?.........Well being that theres not much "OFFICAL" answers to our 25TL Q's, it might work out. i will play this game no matter what, But it's "SHELF LIFE" and a 2nd edition depends on if they follow the player base needs like Socom did. Socom is called SO-CRACK, because they kept feeding the "USERS" what they asked for, thats why it's a monster. 25TL i think has the FORM, BUT again, i'm not sure why ANY OF THE OFFICAL GUYS are here in the DEVELOPERS own Forum giving answers to us. That's not great news to me, even if one of the EIDOS Crew just states "We want Everyone SURPRISED, and MANY Things are getting touched up for the release." But theres just none of that.

i'm not sure if this is a "ONE HIT WONDER" game only.
BUT THE RESPAWN will still be a HUGE ISSUE up front. So who knows what is around the next corner.

As far far as the maps go, S3 may hit a line, as far as the round base goes, NOBODY wants to sit and watch the game for 20mins dead. the bigger maps may do that, So respawn MIGHT be a bigger part of the S3 line, who knows, i'm just hoping theres a option for rounds here. And then again MAYBE WERE HERE JUST TALKING TO THE WALLS. :p :p

viZZiOn
17th Jun 2005, 19:00
i dont even care about socom 3, that game just gave me a headache with everyone *****ing about one thing or another. i just want this to be a good solid game

mbones50
17th Jun 2005, 19:55
who cares about socom3 yo cuz people go be getting mad when come down to the last to people and u have to run all over the map to find him and yall know how big those maps are

Brabbit
17th Jun 2005, 19:58
i dont even care about socom 3, that game just gave me a headache with everyone *****ing about one thing or another. i just want this to be a good solid game

Trust me. This game will have **** talking more than SOCOM 3. Its only obvious.

mbones50
17th Jun 2005, 20:02
u know people go be talking alot of trash

EC_KING
17th Jun 2005, 20:42
mbones50
u know people go be talking alot of trash

Thats for sure, :D

BEER
17th Jun 2005, 20:49
i dont even care about socom 3, that game just gave me a headache with everyone *****ing about one thing or another.

you don't think the same thing is gonna happen with 25tl?? as soon as people get used to the maps and the controls they'll get thier skills down and start mowing over the scrubs and then i promise you within a month of release 25tl will be exactly like socom with all the whining about noob guns and campers and everything else because some people have to blame everything but thier own lack of skill.

VideoGameMaster
17th Jun 2005, 20:51
dont flip out vizzion..the truth is...25tl has alot to live up too...the saddest of it all is..ps3 comes soon...as well as x box 360....both socom 3 and 25tl will be the last big ballas of the ps2 era.....nd will only be effective until ps3 comes out...(that doesnt go for me tho as im not getting a ps3 cuz im still satisfied with my ps2..plus dont wanna pay insane amounts of money)...im not trying to shat on this game vizzion..i've backed it since december...but the respawn v. round based is almost the same as cops v. thugs....sum ppl like one side and the advantages...nd other prefer another...so now what we have is no longer cops vs thugs..25tl v socom 3....but rather respawn v. rounds......socom 3 will indeed have options to turn off whatever u want...rather they want vehicles or not..or have them respawn all the time or just once er twice...rather the whole game is round or respawned...and which guns are not aloud during fighting....thats a tuff thing to live up to...i just hope 25tl is having as many options as that..thats all im sayin...so plz stop misreading my threads and taking offense to what i say..cuz after its all said nd done..its just a game

Brabbit
17th Jun 2005, 21:11
dont flip out vizzion..the truth is...25tl has alot to live up too...the saddest of it all is..ps3 comes soon...as well as x box 360....both socom 3 and 25tl will be the last big ballas of the ps2 era.....nd will only be effective until ps3 comes out...(that doesnt go for me tho as im not getting a ps3 cuz im still satisfied with my ps2..plus dont wanna pay insane amounts of money)...im not trying to shat on this game vizzion..i've backed it since december...but the respawn v. round based is almost the same as cops v. thugs....sum ppl like one side and the advantages...nd other prefer another...so now what we have is no longer cops vs thugs..25tl v socom 3....but rather respawn v. rounds......socom 3 will indeed have options to turn off whatever u want...rather they want vehicles or not..or have them respawn all the time or just once er twice...rather the whole game is round or respawned...and which guns are not aloud during fighting....thats a tuff thing to live up to...i just hope 25tl is having as many options as that..thats all im sayin...so plz stop misreading my threads and taking offense to what i say..cuz after its all said nd done..its just a game

Even 25 is saying they want to get the people who play SOCOM 3 to play 25 to life. If they want to do that they would want rounds. Just look at socom 2. 90% of the rooms are Rounds. Other 10% are respawns just for fun. You don't see tryout rooms with respawn. The thing with respawn is no teamwork is needed or any game plan. You can play like a idiot since you will come back to life again.

VideoGameMaster
17th Jun 2005, 22:15
yes thankyou....so its looking to be that this game will in fact have rounds...cuz again i say..how do u clan battle in a respawn?....so itll be tight if its got both options

ShyTown
17th Jun 2005, 23:09
yes thankyou....so its looking to be that this game will in fact have rounds...cuz again i say..how do u clan battle in a respawn?....so itll be tight if its got both options

tru that...itll only make sense if they put up an option..

Brabbit
17th Jun 2005, 23:41
Its possible to have clan wars with respawn.

mbones50
18th Jun 2005, 01:48
brabbit u always negative

BEER
18th Jun 2005, 15:58
what's so hard to figure out about a clan war respawn? the winner would be the team with the most kills/roberies/arrests/whatever at the end of a timed game. then you go best 2 out of 3 and there's your winning clan.

VideoGameMaster
18th Jun 2005, 16:16
so dumb tho...wheres the teamwork?...u cannot win at socom clan wars unless u have teamwork.....respawn wars would be nothin but spawn camping nd ruthless and no-strategy runnin nd gunnin nd blastin...u wouldnt even haveta worry bout killin ur own peepz..nd nah dawg brabbit aint negative bro..he speaks his thoughts nd alot are the same thoughts i have...i got yo back brabbit..every1 has an opinion and it should be respected

Brabbit
18th Jun 2005, 16:39
so dumb tho...wheres the teamwork?...u cannot win at socom clan wars unless u have teamwork.....respawn wars would be nothin but spawn camping nd ruthless and no-strategy runnin nd gunnin nd blastin...u wouldnt even haveta worry bout killin ur own peepz..nd nah dawg brabbit aint negative bro..he speaks his thoughts nd alot are the same thoughts i have...i got yo back brabbit..every1 has an opinion and it should be respected

Extactly. If they make this game all respawn. Its just going to be like a respawn game on socom. Nothing but dumbass playing without using your brain. Its just like a deathmatch. People barely talk in the respawn rooms because there is no need to.

Klaydoggy
18th Jun 2005, 18:56
Once you play something other than SOCOM respawn, you would know there are great games that have respawn and require teamwork to complete an objective.

Take Return to Castle Wolfenstein, respawn gaming with a number of objectives to accomplish. The game wouldn't be half as fun if all you had was one life to do it with.

I like round based games and all, I used to play Counter-Strike all the time... but I would much prefer playing a frantic respawn objective game anyday.

viZZiOn
18th Jun 2005, 19:18

i apologize, i was on a drug binge for the past week or so, terrible, i'm going to stop being a **** on the forums now :thumbsup:

this thread actually was intended to see what people prefer, obviously knowing that its an option to have respawn or rounds, this late in development a poll like this wouldnt matter anyway

Once you play something other than SOCOM respawn, you would know there are great games that have respawn and require teamwork to complete an objective.

Take Return to Castle Wolfenstein, respawn gaming with a number of objectives to accomplish. The game wouldn't be half as fun if all you had was one life to do it with.

I like round based games and all, I used to play Counter-Strike all the time... but I would much prefer playing a frantic respawn objective game anyday.

yeah, theres also halo, excellent gameplay online, and clan wars are included

mbones50
18th Jun 2005, 21:05
it go take some teamwork to go up in the house get the cash in come back out thats go take some work

VideoGameMaster
18th Jun 2005, 22:01
nah..one person can pull it off as long as u keep comin back nd learnin what they are doin..once u learn what they are doin its gonna be easy....u dont get a chance to change it up...once sum1 blasts u ur gon be like o ok there they are..come right back in ten seconds nd blast em back...wheee...pointless......nd uhh yeh ive played wolefnstein...now what was so hard about that game?...capture the flag??...gimme a break.... :rolleyes: .....*sigh*....i think theres sumthin edios apparently aint lettin us in on cuz they havent been helpin us out here...almost like they are teasing us....sumhow this game will be tight...maybe its even sumthing completely different then round based or respawn..(dont ask me).. :confused: ....who knows..but wait...then again....have u ever played syphone filter the omega strain?....i will admit that game was tight as hell and it was respawn..but the bad thing was it was co-op...not vs.....nd that was still cool cuz u got to customize losta stuff by beatin the game...so maybe this wont be so bad....

viZZiOn
19th Jun 2005, 07:48
nah..one person can pull it off as long as u keep comin back nd learnin what they are doin..once u learn what they are doin its gonna be easy....u dont get a chance to change it up...once sum1 blasts u ur gon be like o ok there they are..come right back in ten seconds nd blast em back...wheee...pointless......nd uhh yeh ive played wolefnstein...now what was so hard about that game?...capture the flag??...gimme a break.... :rolleyes: .....*sigh*....i think theres sumthin edios apparently aint lettin us in on cuz they havent been helpin us out here...almost like they are teasing us....sumhow this game will be tight...maybe its even sumthing completely different then round based or respawn..(dont ask me).. :confused: ....who knows..but wait...then again....have u ever played syphone filter the omega strain?....i will admit that game was tight as hell and it was respawn..but the bad thing was it was co-op...not vs.....nd that was still cool cuz u got to customize losta stuff by beatin the game...so maybe this wont be so bad....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA it took me droppin two Ebombs then comin up on this forum to realize that Eidos is reading through this laughing at us argue over dumb **** like that, so in the end i guess the earth is a reality tv show for space :confused:

Klaydoggy
19th Jun 2005, 15:21
"nah..one person can pull it off as long as u keep comin back nd learnin what they are doin..once u learn what they are doin its gonna be easy....u dont get a chance to change it up...once sum1 blasts u ur gon be like o ok there they are..come right back in ten seconds nd blast em back...wheee...pointless......nd uhh yeh ive played wolefnstein...now what was so hard about that game?...capture the flag??...gimme a break.... .....*sigh*....i think theres sumthin edios apparently aint lettin us in on cuz they havent been helpin us out here...almost like they are teasing us....sumhow this game will be tight...maybe its even sumthing completely different then round based or respawn..(dont ask me).. ....who knows..but wait...then again....have u ever played syphone filter the omega strain?....i will admit that game was tight as hell and it was respawn..but the bad thing was it was co-op...not vs.....nd that was still cool cuz u got to customize losta stuff by beatin the game...so maybe this wont be so bad...."

I'm REALLY trying hard not to be too mean here, so here it goes.

1. SPEAK ENGLISH.

2. For someone who has deemed themselves "videogamemaster", you know surprisingly little about games. Return to Castle Wolfenstein has no Capture the Flag mode, so there goes that point. And Syphon Filter sucks. The first one sucked, the last one sucked, they all suck. Syphon Filter should never be mentioned in any game related conversation ever, unless it is something like "Man, this game sucks like Syphon Filter".

And back to Wolfenstein, it has respawn, and an objective mode similar to the raid mode in 25 to Life. One team has to get "the documents" and transmit them by taking them to another location. The game mode is still the most popular game going on RTCW, and sustained it as the #1 Xbox LIVE game for almost a year.

VideoGameMaster
19th Jun 2005, 18:43
hmm...well u didnt do too well at not trying to sound like a complete bendaho(spanish for @$$hole)...english enuff for you.....sorry i like to shorten up my typing...or maybe i dont type perfect like u....but uhh yeh i mustve been mistaken by the game that u were talkin about....i thought the game i useta play fer pc was castle of wolfenstein but i guess i was wrong....and what is wrong with syphon filter?..and could u do better?...yeh..i didnt think so..so shutup...but still..respawn is easy...nd thats all i haveta say..o nd by the way... X box is sweet but ima ps2 guy...so..sorry bout yer luck,cuz thats all u get to experience is respawn games..u really missin out...nd if u do have a ps2 also with which u game on...then i don't know what ur problem is with syphon filter or socom.. :confused: ....Maybe you just don't like harder games where u need to stop nd think once in a while instead of just runnin nd gunnin?? :p...a game that,you know, actually requires a lil bit of skill? :thumbsup:

ShyTown
20th Jun 2005, 01:23
hmm...well u didnt do too well at not trying to sound like a complete bendaho(spanish for @$$hole)...english enuff for you.....sorry i like to shorten up my typing...or maybe i dont type perfect like u....but uhh yeh i mustve been mistaken by the game that u were talkin about....i thought the game i useta play fer pc was castle of wolfenstein but i guess i was wrong....and what is wrong with syphon filter?..and could u do better?...yeh..i didnt think so..so shutup...but still..respawn is easy...nd thats all i haveta say..o nd by the way... X box is sweet but ima ps2 guy...so..sorry bout yer luck,cuz thats all u get to experience is respawn games..u really missin out...nd if u do have a ps2 also with which u game on...then i don't know what ur problem is with syphon filter or socom.. :confused: ....Maybe you just don't like harder games where u need to stop nd think once in a while instead of just runnin nd gunnin?? :p...a game that,you know, actually requires a lil bit of skill? :thumbsup:

It's pendejo..
You're not good at spanish either...lol :p

mbones50
20th Jun 2005, 01:53
it go take team work to get through them modes

Klaydoggy
20th Jun 2005, 16:19
"hmm...well u didnt do too well at not trying to sound like a complete bendaho(spanish for @$$hole)...english enuff for you.....sorry i like to shorten up my typing...or maybe i dont type perfect like u....but uhh yeh i mustve been mistaken by the game that u were talkin about....i thought the game i useta play fer pc was castle of wolfenstein but i guess i was wrong....and what is wrong with syphon filter?..and could u do better?...yeh..i didnt think so..so shutup...but still..respawn is easy...nd thats all i haveta say..o nd by the way... X box is sweet but ima ps2 guy...so..sorry bout yer luck,cuz thats all u get to experience is respawn games..u really missin out...nd if u do have a ps2 also with which u game on...then i don't know what ur problem is with syphon filter or socom.. ....Maybe you just don't like harder games where u need to stop nd think once in a while instead of just runnin nd gunnin?? ...a game that,you know, actually requires a lil bit of skill?"

I DO have a PS2. I used to play SOCOM all the time when it first came out. I never really got into SOCOM 2 though, I thought they completely ruined the SOCOM 1 levels that were in it. I just prefer to play Xbox online seeing as it doesn't take 10 minutes to get into a game. Power on Xbox, go into multiplayer, join game... hmm.. maybe 45-60 seconds, if not less. Syphon Filter was a waste of time. They marketed the game as a stealth shooter... and they failed miserably at that. Anything remotely trying to pass off as another MGS during that time would have failed as equally.

And like I have said MANY times before, I DO play round based games. I used to be really into Counter-Strike, which (since you probably don't know), is round based. That, and the Xbox also has the Rainbow Six 3 games, which overall got higher scores in reviews than both SOCOM games did, so you can't really bash that now can you.

Could I do better than Syphon Filter? Well since I currently take game programming classes, I wouldn't say yes YET, but one day.. definately.

Eggsampull
20th Jun 2005, 17:23

This is so not true, if you play a game made specifically for respawn, like killzone you would know that there is tons of teamwork involved, same with unreal and other games with respawn. I.E. In killzone there is this mode where you have to destroy these generator type things, some people have to act as decoys and such so the opposition stops paying attention to the generators and stuff. Socom has no teamwork, do you realize if all 8 players on one team dodge grenades and just rushed together you would win every time, but everyone goes off and does their own thing until like 2 people are left then they decide to work together. Also this is going to cut down on grenade uses, i mean how many times have you played socom and died within the first 15 seconds of a round just becuase sum1 threw a grenade at you. In respawn no 1 throws grenades at the begining of a game because there is no purpose.

VideoGameMaster
20th Jun 2005, 17:28
but killzone suffers the same fate as any other respawn game...it just doesnt beat socom's system...nd yeh x box is better becuz u haveta pay for live..which ultimately is gonna be better cuz they get money to upgrade or whatever they need to do..nd yeh im not good at spanish either cuz i take french :p ....cant say i didnt try tho.... :rolleyes: ....killzone has been a BIG disapointment...at least thats what i hear...then again ...i hear "its a nice change for a lil bit".....so...hopefully 25tl is a great fullfilling game and not a BIG disapointment or just a "nice change fer a lil bit"... :thumbsup:...counter-strike ...A+..useta play that fer pc way back..until i got a virus from it... :eek: ....but yeh counter-strike is sweet...but again..it has rounds and respawn....capture the flag(respawn) vs. bomb mode(rounds)..both are sweet...and thats what 25tl needs to have..BOTH..which really i think it's going to

viZZiOn
20th Jun 2005, 19:29
but killzone suffers the same fate as any other respawn game...it just doesnt beat socom's system...nd yeh x box is better becuz u haveta pay for live..which ultimately is gonna be better cuz they get money to upgrade or whatever they need to do..nd yeh im not good at spanish either cuz i take french :p ....cant say i didnt try tho.... :rolleyes: ....killzone has been a BIG disapointment...at least thats what i hear...then again ...i hear "its a nice change for a lil bit".....so...hopefully 25tl is a great fullfilling game and not a BIG disapointment or just a "nice change fer a lil bit"... :thumbsup:...counter-strike ...A+..useta play that fer pc way back..until i got a virus from it... :eek: ....but yeh counter-strike is sweet...but again..it has rounds and respawn....capture the flag(respawn) vs. bomb mode(rounds)..both are sweet...and thats what 25tl needs to have..BOTH..which really i think it's going to

i do agree that it needs to have both options if it wants to beat socom, but it can still come damn close
but kilzones problem wasnt that it was respawn, its that it was a FPS, and a FPS has to have something absolutly amazing going on it its going to beat out the competition

Brabbit
20th Jun 2005, 19:31
It cannot come close when the game is first release just cause the fact SOCOM 3 is coming out the same time. If it get good reviews and more people start playing it. It has a chance to do decent. To beat socom? Is very hard.

Eggsampull
20th Jun 2005, 22:26
It cannot come close when the game is first release just cause the fact SOCOM 3 is coming out the same time. If it get good reviews and more people start playing it. It has a chance to do decent. To beat socom? Is very hard.

They might have a better chance with all of this publicity