PDA

View Full Version : Every Article I read about E3 .....

Brabbit
16th Jun 2005, 00:24
Every Article I have read about 25 to life is about is respawn. All they talk about respawns. They say once you get killed you have 10 seconds to respawn, but if a police arrest you it will take 30 seconds to respawn. Everyone here is saying that is just one of the features. If that is only one of the features how come in all the E3 Articles they never talk about rounds only respawn? People are also wondering how would the clans work if the game is only respawn. Well you can still have clan wars with respawn. If you think about it. It only make sense that the online game is respawn. Lets say for robbery mode. You have try to rob the bank within a time limit. Like 5-10 minutes. And within the time limit you have to respawn.

After reading a few atricles aboue E3's 25 to life I am 90% this game is all respawn. I was really looking forward to this game, but now I'm really not.

mbones50
16th Jun 2005, 01:46
im still go get it

VideoGameMaster
16th Jun 2005, 02:06
yeh bro...e3......u think they are gonna have round based games??...no way man..cuz e3 is set up to just come up and start gaming right away to just get a feel for the games......not to see how well u do in 1 full game....they even said on that video it was only a sample...the real thing will be bigger nd better..im still prayin this still aint a full respawn game

ShyTown
16th Jun 2005, 02:08
I aint even looking at articles or anything..just waiting for the beta testers to confirms if its respawn or not.

mbones50
16th Jun 2005, 02:27
yo shytown hope the beta testers say something about the respawn

HyPnOtiQ
16th Jun 2005, 02:45
since everything is Respawn... i got the siccest idea.

they should have a "Last Man Standing Mode" where its a
big Free for All and everyone vs everyone.

Who ever is the last man standing wins that match, then they
go to the next round. No repsawn for this mode of play.

coo idea? :D :confused:

ShyTown
16th Jun 2005, 02:46
since everything is Respawn... i got the siccest idea.

they should have a "Last Man Standing Mode" where its a
big Free for All and everyone vs everyone.

Who ever is the last man standing wins that match, then they
go to the next round. No repsawn for this mode of play.

coo idea? :D :confused:

Better than having inf. amount of lives.

J-Hood
16th Jun 2005, 03:36
Can somone provide a link that says this? thanks

mbones50
16th Jun 2005, 03:53
i think its go be a option for respwan

Brabbit
16th Jun 2005, 04:01
Can somone provide a link that says this? thanks

http://gamespot.com/ps2/action/25tolife/preview_6125969.html

viZZiOn
16th Jun 2005, 04:29
its E3 they are gonna give out the newer information...ya know...respawn

it would be crap if it wasnt an option

Brabbit
17th Jun 2005, 19:54
After reading a few more other articles I can guarantee this is going to be all respawn. It has Deathmatch Mode = Respawn. If anyone has played capture the flag on any other games its RESPAWN. The tag mode has to be respawn. Robbery/other modes will have a time limit. Within that time limit you must complete a certain obeject inorder to win. The respawn time is 10 seconds and if you get arrested it will turn into 30 seconds.

I wanted this game to be able to compete with SOCOM 3. At this point now edios is screwed. Putting the release date so close to socom 3. There is not a slight chance there going to do well. I'm here because I was really looking forward to 25 to life, not to bash people.

mbones50
17th Jun 2005, 19:57
alot of people is like cuz they use to socom man soon its go be played out

viZZiOn
18th Jun 2005, 20:20
After reading a few more other articles I can guarantee this is going to be all respawn. It has Deathmatch Mode = Respawn. If anyone has played capture the flag on any other games its RESPAWN. The tag mode has to be respawn. Robbery/other modes will have a time limit. Within that time limit you must complete a certain obeject inorder to win. The respawn time is 10 seconds and if you get arrested it will turn into 30 seconds.

I wanted this game to be able to compete with SOCOM 3. At this point now edios is screwed. Putting the release date so close to socom 3. There is not a slight chance there going to do well. I'm here because I was really looking forward to 25 to life, not to bash people.

ya know nothing like socoms death match mode, is it? but anyway, its like i said in the rocket launcher poll, i'm personally happy that its not a socom clone, an original game is allways nice to have

mbones50
18th Jun 2005, 20:51
im happy 2