heres my idea, just like socom2..

in socom2 you can pick whether u want the game your about to play
to be
-Pistols Only
-No Bombs
-Snipers Only
-No Restrictions
-Shotguns only

i think it would be cool if they did that for this game..
i.e
-Pistols Only
-Hand 2 Hand Combat/Bats/Clubs/Bottles Only
-Machine Guns Only
-No Bombs
Etc...

anyone else think this would be a cool idea?

J-Hood
15th Jun 2005, 15:00
Sounds like a good idea to me :thumbsup:

viZZiOn
15th Jun 2005, 16:50
sounds like it could work

blackcourage
15th Jun 2005, 18:13
Hand 2 Hand Combat/Bats/Clubs/Bottles Only

man this would ve the best. i should a club(place to party) on a screen shot with the door oopen. so if we could go in there and party

idea.. They should have a party sever like midnight clubs cruise

where you can go to the house or too the club or Take over a terrtory ?(just an idea) and this way you could be in the club and if sombody wants to start some beef you just hit them in the jaw. also, there wouild be no guns aloud in the club.

EC_KING
15th Jun 2005, 18:27
Some of this might already be done. check the DEVELOPER INTERVIEW#2. http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/25tolife/media.html it has a few things about the game options.

viZZiOn
15th Jun 2005, 19:45
man this would ve the best. i should a club(place to party) on a screen shot with the door oopen. so if we could go in there and party

idea.. They should have a party sever like midnight clubs cruise

where you can go to the house or too the club or Take over a terrtory ?(just an idea) and this way you could be in the club and if sombody wants to start some beef you just hit them in the jaw. also, there wouild be no guns aloud in the club.

no gunz in a club? what kind of nonsense is that, i dunno how many clubs you been to, but my boys have allways kept thier heat goin in
(not a bad idea though)

J-Hood
15th Jun 2005, 20:07
I didnt hear the "no guns in the club" o.O thats weird. Every comes strapped to any type of party environment. But the clubs down here got metal detectors which is weird.

viZZiOn
16th Jun 2005, 04:40
that is wierd man, i'm from NY and i refuse to go to a club unless at least 1 person in my crews packin

blackcourage
16th Jun 2005, 05:37
no gunz in a club? what kind of nonsense is that, i dunno how many clubs you been to, but my boys have allways kept thier heat goin in
(not a bad idea though)

i thought about no guns either would be cool for me. cas jumpin behind the bar and grabbing the bar tender would be nice but(i live in nashville) and my cuzzin's brother is a bodyguard/bocuncer and he wouldnt let young buck in the club with a gun and then they got to fighting and young buck got his ass beat. but he didnt get in with a gun.(lonh story for nothing HAHA may you read :D )

still im cool with any.

blackcourage
16th Jun 2005, 05:46
Some of this might already be done. check the DEVELOPER INTERVIEW#2. http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/25tolife/media.html it has a few things about the game options.

ok why dont they Post this and say WATCH THIS MOVIE BEFOERE ASKING QUESTIONS becasue i havent saw this is the fisrt time and it answers alot of questions. like the customizing and clans, agame mods ETC... i really like how the cops must stay at the precint until a ccrime is commitred so there must be cars. any let finish the movie :cool: ;)

and the question about customizable gang tags Great

viZZiOn
16th Jun 2005, 15:59
sick video, it restored a bunch of my hype about the game, still no answer on the whole respawn thing though, but at this point a round based otion doesnt even seem all that important to me :eek:

EC_KING
17th Jun 2005, 09:34
the "limit" the room on weapons thing, i think was based off of socom1 for socom2. and it's roots were from the snipers only idea. Many rooms were created in socom1 with the room names being such as SNIPERS ONLY, and the developer listened to the player base and made the idea work. i think 25TL would do great with something like this, But remember it was a idea taken from #1 to #2, so here we still have a 25TL#1, we don't really know what the player base would want changed. Creating a room and taging it SNIPER ONLY would work here, it's just for the open rooms where DUMB*** players would play with sub's or something, and i'm still not sure if 25TL has a VOTEOFF option.

EC_KING
17th Jun 2005, 09:37
viZZiOn

sick video, it restored a bunch of my hype about the game, still no answer on the whole respawn thing though, but at this point a round based otion doesnt even seem all that important to me

lol. yea it is great huhh, i watch it all the time. thats why i expect so much from 25TL. they made great trailers and stuff too, But that interview is still the best PROMO i see out.

viZZiOn
17th Jun 2005, 15:50
lol. yea it is great huhh, i watch it all the time. thats why i expect so much from 25TL. they made great trailers and stuff too, But that interview is still the best PROMO i see out.

yeah i think thats the only video i havent seen, but dammmmmmn, its sick

VideoGameMaster
17th Jun 2005, 16:58
this game will be fun no matter what..i will buy this no matter what...the overall custom chars is just the sweetest...lol did u see everytime they played thug they got owned in storymode??..lol...but anyway..this game will be sweet....but this video must be old cuz the dude says its comin out spring of 05......lil late.....i would still like to see a round base option in there tho

viZZiOn
17th Jun 2005, 17:45
this game will be fun no matter what..i will buy this no matter what...the overall custom chars is just the sweetest...lol did u see everytime they played thug they got owned in storymode??..lol...but anyway..this game will be sweet....but this video must be old cuz the dude says its comin out spring of 05......lil late.....i would still like to see a round base option in there tho

oh yeah, i'm getting it either way, a round based option would simply keep me playing it longer

mbones50
17th Jun 2005, 20:08
its real sick man ready to play it

marker227
19th Jun 2005, 03:35
good idea :thumbsup: