PDA

View Full Version : Soundtrack: phat or whack?

viZZiOn
14th Jun 2005, 18:30
i'm lovin the soundtrack so far, i know that the only good thing about the BYW games was the soundtrack so i got faith in this one

mbones50
14th Jun 2005, 18:38
yea man this soundtrack is phat

VideoGameMaster
14th Jun 2005, 20:13
anything with tupac ownz the streetz my friend :thumbsup: ..o yeh nd DMX...get out of town..DMX IS DA BOMB.... :cool:

viZZiOn
14th Jun 2005, 20:58
anything with tupac ownz the streetz my friend :thumbsup: ..o yeh nd DMX...get out of town..DMX IS DA BOMB.... :cool:

agree with you on the tupac aspect, DMX is arrite, his tracks do fit in with this game though so i have no complaints

(and as a plus to all the other juggalos, blaze ya dead homie has recorded a track with the sole purpose of being in 25 to life. so sit back and crack a faygo while you wait for this game to come out)

ShyTown
15th Jun 2005, 01:33
I havent heard it all...but so far ive heard...sounds pretty raw.

VideoGameMaster
15th Jun 2005, 02:30
notice whoever said its whack didnt say why..u know why....BECUZ ITS SWEET AND U KNOW IT AND U CANT COMPREHEND THE GREATNESS....ok im done..that is all........AND IF U SAY ITS WHACK ILL COME TO UR HOUSE ND KILL YOU TAZER STYLE.............*breathes heavy*.....ok...now fer real..im done...... :D
lol j/k

mbones50
15th Jun 2005, 02:38
:D u right master

viZZiOn
15th Jun 2005, 03:42
notice whoever said its whack didnt say why..u know why....BECUZ ITS SWEET AND U KNOW IT AND U CANT COMPREHEND THE GREATNESS....ok im done..that is all........AND IF U SAY ITS WHACK ILL COME TO UR HOUSE ND KILL YOU TAZER STYLE.............*breathes heavy*.....ok...now fer real..im done...... :D
lol j/k

heheh, tazers.....

JuggalOutkAxt
2nd Jul 2005, 08:33
I think it's dope as hell that Tech N9ne's "Jellysicle" and "My Wife, My *****, My Girl" will be on this game...I hope Tech and Pac are secret characters

xplicit
2nd Jul 2005, 13:04
yea i think the songz on tha track are phat...especially Enemies by Xzibit Yes Yes Yall by Geto Boys and RUN by Ghost and Jada :thumbsup:

hott!!! str8 fire

xplicit
2nd Jul 2005, 13:06
I cant forget Nolia Clap... D**n wat a gangst a** sound track

J-Hood
2nd Jul 2005, 13:19
Phat when my songs come on I turn the volume ^ to get that hype up but not too loud.

VideoGameMaster
2nd Jul 2005, 15:59
Phat when my songs come on I turn the volume ^ to get that hype up but not too loud.

there we go..good answer for the beta... :thumbsup: ....whats ur song dawg?...or is it one u cant tell us cuz it aint on here...personally ima huge tupac fan :thumbsup:

J-Hood
2nd Jul 2005, 20:27
I really dont see why I cant tell you but I cant. Trust me though you wont be dissapointed :thumbsup: Imma 2pac fan myself

tampathug20
29th Jul 2005, 00:46
dat soundtrak b ridin lil homies :thumbsup:

wickedthaklown
29th Jul 2005, 05:27
somos cabrones, and prisonero from locura terminal is real tight **** also cant 4get yesyesyall from geto boyz