PDA

View Full Version : The BIG Question

VideoGameMaster
14th Jun 2005, 05:20
Now the BIG question is...is this game truly fully respawn...or is it an option...more like socom.....so..is the system like socom..or will it fall to respawn? :confused:

Brabbit
14th Jun 2005, 05:29
I honestly think its respawn. If you read the article it says it takes 10 seconds to respawn and 30 if you get arrested. They also promote the "protecting your turf" Its obvious its going to be similar to Star Wars Battlefront. I was waiting for this game, but now that its only respawn I don't really want it.

mbones50
14th Jun 2005, 05:39
yo in the video i think death match is only respawn cuz in the pics the other levels got like time limits on them

Brabbit
14th Jun 2005, 05:48
yo in the video i think death match is only respawn cuz in the pics the other levels got like time limits on them

If you think about it. It can still be respawn. Lets say the Robbery. You have lets say 5-10 minutes to succeeded. And within the 5-10 minutes you can respawn every 10 seconds. It makes sense to me. Which really sucks because I hate respawn.

mbones50
14th Jun 2005, 15:37
so whats bad about that

viZZiOn
14th Jun 2005, 15:43
its been called socom meets GTA to many times for it to be only respawn, so stop your worrying

Bubble_Machine
14th Jun 2005, 16:10
I thought I read somewhere after E3 that it has the option of respawn or round-based. Which is good because I hate respawn. There is pretty much no penalty for dying.

ShyTown
14th Jun 2005, 16:16
I thought I read somewhere after E3 that it has the option of respawn or round-based. Which is good because I hate respawn. There is pretty much no penalty for dying.

Well, that's good to hear...cuz all respawn sucks.

VideoGameMaster
14th Jun 2005, 16:27
indeed sirs...if it is truly respawn..then it wont have a bats chance in hell of beating socom 3...i still cant figure out that if this whole thing was respawn..how the heck do u clan battle in a respawn? :confused:

viZZiOn
14th Jun 2005, 17:20
its not all respawn. so theres no need to worry

ShyTown
14th Jun 2005, 17:56
its not all respawn. so theres no need to worry

Good cuz otherwise this game wouldve turned to be out a flop.

mbones50
14th Jun 2005, 18:44
iight yo cool

VideoGameMaster
14th Jun 2005, 20:11
:thumbsup: good....my hype is nowback to full steem :cool: :D

mbones50
14th Jun 2005, 20:21
nice hype is back u go get blast in your back

Brabbit
14th Jun 2005, 20:26
Did anyone read this??

"One other interesting aspect of the multiplayer setup is the recognition that the job of a peace officer is not to gun down as many gangsters as possible -- unless they're in L.A. Gunning down gangsters will get you a kill, and trigger the standard 10-second respawn time for the fragged. However, capture a perp alive and incapacitate him by, say, cuffing him, and the respawn time jumps to a much more agonizing 30 seconds."

viZZiOn
14th Jun 2005, 20:56
Did anyone read this??

"One other interesting aspect of the multiplayer setup is the recognition that the job of a peace officer is not to gun down as many gangsters as possible -- unless they're in L.A. Gunning down gangsters will get you a kill, and trigger the standard 10-second respawn time for the fragged. However, capture a perp alive and incapacitate him by, say, cuffing him, and the respawn time jumps to a much more agonizing 30 seconds."

thats simply from the respawn option OPTION mother ****ers OPTION

mbones50
14th Jun 2005, 21:02
lol yo u funny

theeGhettOsnyper
14th Jun 2005, 21:04
so? its all good, not all respawn right, good... :D
wait vizzion, how do u know its not all respawn?

viZZiOn
14th Jun 2005, 21:13
so? its all good, not all respawn right, good... :D
wait vizzion, how do u know its not all respawn?

from the first article i read about it a year or so ago, that said it was round based

Brabbit
14th Jun 2005, 21:24
thats simply from the respawn option OPTION mother ****ers OPTION

Lets hope. I had so much hype for Star Wars Battlefront, but it turned out to be **** thanks to respawn and all the other crappy stuff.

viZZiOn
14th Jun 2005, 21:52
if it is in fact all respawn i'll mail each of you the cost of the game, which will make me go poor and live in the streets for the rest of my life......damn, that would suck, but luckily its not all respawn

mbones50
14th Jun 2005, 22:49
yup so it cool