PDA

View Full Version : Windows XP Service Pack 2

dpaajones
13th Jun 2005, 12:45
I'm about to buy Imperial Glory but am worried about whether it will run on my PC, which has Windows XP Service Pack 2 installed. If having SP2 is a problem, is there a way around it without having to remove SP2/not playing Imperial Glory?

It would be re-assuring to hear anyone here who has SP2 and can play this game - it seems, reading through this forum, that the game finds it difficult to run at all!!

Cpt.HooK
13th Jun 2005, 13:00
I WinXP SP2 installed it all works find you should check the stickies there are some known issues for some graphics drivers.

I've had no real problems with IG its lags abit at the hieght of land battle when i form troop lines but thats just my PC showing its age.

I think you find most people that come to the forums are here because they have a problem with the game,if it works fine they are too busy playing to come here (unless you stuck at work where they have stupid rules about not playing games :mad: )

jaywalker2309
13th Jun 2005, 17:35
I'm about to buy Imperial Glory but am worried about whether it will run on my PC, which has Windows XP Service Pack 2 installed. If having SP2 is a problem, is there a way around it without having to remove SP2/not playing Imperial Glory?

It would be re-assuring to hear anyone here who has SP2 and can play this game - it seems, reading through this forum, that the game finds it difficult to run at all!!

The QA dept was running on Service Pack 2 here. So any issue is not related to SP2 itself

dpaajones
13th Jun 2005, 18:30
Okay, that's a relief. I'll be getting IG this weekend hopefully.. :)