PDA

View Full Version : Ever thought of how the lobby is going to be like?

ShyTown
12th Jun 2005, 06:13
Like if you can talk to people while in the lobby or is there going to be servers like on Socom.

Like on socom they have east,west, etc.

Itll be nice if we got server names like west side or east side, midway instead of central..thats all I can think of right now...

Yall know some good ones?

mbones50
12th Jun 2005, 06:17
i wonder about that to man

EC_KING
13th Jun 2005, 19:22
Yea, i'm not sure what there doing. i keep looking. Did anyone play it at the last E3? Were you playing against other players there? And how many systems were connected? maybe we can figure out if it might have LAN games.

viZZiOn
14th Jun 2005, 15:56
the lobby is the least of my worries, i just hope that they do a better job of limiting the amount of players per lobby (lag = bad)

mbones50
14th Jun 2005, 18:48
me 2 man for get how the lobby look really

viZZiOn
14th Jun 2005, 19:20
honestly though, theres no need to worry about the lobby, i highly doubt its all that serious, and based on the layout of the website, the HUD, and the online scoreboard....the lobby should be fine, it will probably support text chat only in the main lobby, and voice and text in the game lobbies

ShyTown
15th Jun 2005, 01:37
Do you all know if the mic...you have to press a button or you can talk freely like on xbox.

Brabbit
15th Jun 2005, 02:14
Do you all know if the mic...you have to press a button or you can talk freely like on xbox.

I think you have to hold a button like in socom. But lets hope the lobby is similar to socoms. If anyone played Star Wars Battlefront the lobby is a mess.

ShyTown
15th Jun 2005, 02:50
I think you have to hold a button like in socom. But lets hope the lobby is similar to socoms. If anyone played Star Wars Battlefront the lobby is a mess.

star wars bf ****ing sucks... and this lobby is not gonna be hosted by gamespy...so u dont have to worry bout that..

viZZiOn
15th Jun 2005, 03:39
i'd say you have to press a button, since there are 16 players in a game it would seem a bit crazy to have everyone talking at once

ShyTown
15th Jun 2005, 04:18
i'd say you have to press a button, since there are 16 players in a game it would seem a bit crazy to have everyone talking at once

its not that..on halo its works pretty fine