PDA

View Full Version : Unlike Socom in some ways Like Socom

xplicit
11th Jun 2005, 19:07
i understand that its gunna have an online system similar to socom...but i really hope ppl dont go around grenading everything like they do on socom :mad: ... i hope there is a filter where you can take out bombs because ppl over use them... :thumbsup:

mbones50
11th Jun 2005, 19:56
man them maps are bigger then socom 2 so nobody is not focus on them thangs on 25tl

BEER
11th Jun 2005, 21:54
i understand that its gunna have an online system similar to socom...but i really hope ppl dont go around grenading everything like they do on socom :mad: ... i hope there is a filter where you can take out bombs because ppl over use them... :thumbsup:

for once you and i agree on something. whenever i set up a game on socom i make it a no bombs game, i wanna see actual skills, not the ability to throw a grenade in the general area and get lucky.

ShyTown
11th Jun 2005, 22:34
I'm hoping for that too. I don't want the game to be dominated by grenades.

mbones50
12th Jun 2005, 00:31
if yall think about it the way the maps are set up its different then socom and aint nobody really focus on that stuff they just ready to kill

xplicit
12th Jun 2005, 02:51
yo can i get some of yall names on socom 2 so i know who to play with???

ShyTown
12th Jun 2005, 02:58
socom name: scooby

VideoGameMaster
12th Jun 2005, 03:38
i havent seen grenades yet yall...ive seen tear gas and molotov cocktails..nd yeh i think in the one trailer it shows a thug on top a roof throwing one....that blows up a car er sumthin...im not sure..but i dont think that grenades will come into play as much as they did in socom...at least i hope...but trust me i think the maps will make it so grenades are almost useless :thumbsup:

mbones50
12th Jun 2005, 03:38
man forget about socom 2 man its all about 25tl now

viZZiOn
12th Jun 2005, 04:46
i saw a trailer where the po-lice had grenades so i can only assume that they gonna be in online mode too